ఖాళీ, ఏమీ లేకుండా చేయి, శూన్యం, ఉత్త
Noun(1) a container that has been emptied
Verb(1) make void or empty of contents(2) become empty or void of its content(3) leave behind empty; move out of(4) remove(5) excrete or discharge from the body
Adjective(1) holding or containing nothing(2) devoid of significance or force(3) needing nourishment(4) emptied of emotion
(1) Black holes are almost completely empty space that is forever cut off from our own Universe.(2) This declaration was not an empty threat but a sincere promise.(3) The last thing children with incarcerated parents need is more rhetoric and empty promises.(4) When you urinate, try leaning forward a bit in order to completely empty your bladder.(5) an empty house(6) Some think the reading rooms will empty out in favor of the virtual library.(7) Solano clipped the ball past the isolated goalkeeper to score into an empty net.(8) The accent, though, is more often on ethical values rather than on empty practices.(9) He fills long days and empty nights by creating a fiddle, and frees his thoughts as he liberates the fiddle from the wood.(10) his talk was empty of meaning(11) But forgiving poor countries' debts without agreeing on a better framework for future aid flows is an empty gesture.(12) The final bell rings and the rooms empty out before the teachers can even look up from their books.(13) the roads are empty of traffic(14) the train was empty of passengers(15) If patients develop a fever or nausea they are admitted to hospital, where some beds are held empty for this purpose.(16) Clinics, built by foreign donors, have stood empty for years, lacking staff and equipment.
(1) empty space :: ఖాళీ స్థలం
(2) empty bottle :: ఖాళీ సీసా
(3) empty string :: ఖాళీ స్ట్రింగ్
(4) to empty :: ఖాళి చేయడానికి
(5) empty-handed :: రిక్తహస్తాలతో
(6) empty room :: ఖాళీ గది
(7) empty stomach :: ఖాళీ కడుపుతో
(8) it's empty :: అది ఖాళీ
(9) empty nest :: ఖాళీ గూడు
(10) empty words :: ఖాళీ పదాలు
1. vacant ::
2. meaningless ::
3. futile ::
4. blank ::
5. hollow ::
6. unload ::
7. remove ::
8. evacuate ::
9. discharge ::
10. abandon ::
1. full ::
empties, emptily, empty, emptying, nonempty
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Your vaults are EMPTY.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
Your chamber pot is EMPTY.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 20
Nothing. It's EMPTY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 2
You mean the one with
the EMPTY beer bottles in the sandbox?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 10
English to Telugu Dictionary: empty
Meaning and definitions of empty, translation in Telugu language for empty with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of empty in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "empty"
What empty means in Telugu, empty meaning in Telugu, empty definition, examples and pronunciation of empty in Telugu language.