శక్తి, పరాక్రమము గల, బలము
Noun(1) (physics(2) forceful exertion(3) enterprising or ambitious drive(4) an imaginative lively style (especially style of writing(5) a healthy capacity for vigorous activity(6) any source of usable power(7) the federal department responsible for maintaining a national energy policy of the United States; created in 1977
(1) don't waste your energy with it(2) At the same time, there is a increase in the efficiency with which energy is converted to heat.(3) a collision in which no energy is transferred(4) What I was about to do would require a lot of energy , stamina, and vocal power.(5) These convert infrared, ultraviolet and visible light into energy at a higher efficiency.(6) Why not have a look at the real solutions such as renewable power sources and better energy efficiency?(7) Diane would have made me go anyway, and I didn't posses enough mental or physical energy to put up a fight.(8) Commentators explained that this gave them instant and sustained energy .(9) If you think there is no way of having the energy and strength you desire, think again.(10) The main modifiable factors affecting energy balance are dietary energy intake and energy expended through physical activity.(11) That means that regardless of how much energy the electron has, it could never hope to be able to exit the box.(12) Their strategy was for the first round to rely heavily on nuclear electricity and energy efficiency.(13) I'm really looking forward to working in London - so much energy and activity on the doorstep.(14) I'm delighted that our local communities and voluntary groups are taking the lead on renewable energy for lighting and heating.(15) thermal energy(16) Why is that electrons radiate electromagnetic energy when they are accelerated?
(1) solar energy :: సౌర శక్తి
(2) renewable energy :: పునరుత్పాదక శక్తి
(3) nuclear energy :: అణు శక్తి
(4) energy drink :: శక్తి పానీయం
(5) energy source :: శక్తి వనరు
(6) kinetic energy :: గతి శక్తి
(7) wind energy :: పవన శక్తి
(8) energy saving :: ఇంధన ఆదా
(9) energy efficiency :: శక్తి సామర్థ్యం
(10) energy consumption :: శక్తి వినియోగం
1. vitality ::
2. free energy ::
3. vigor ::
4. push ::
5. vim ::
6. doe ::
1. lethargy ::
energies, energize, energizes, energy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Yeah, but research into dark ENERGY
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 1
I spend so much ENERGY
fighting the urge not to use...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
So maybe we move that over to the cash
register, by the 5-hour Energy drink.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 9
angular momentum, potential ENERGY
and kinetic ENERGY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 16
I don't need his negative ENERGY
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
English to Telugu Dictionary: energy
Meaning and definitions of energy, translation in Telugu language for energy with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of energy in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "energy"
What energy means in Telugu, energy meaning in Telugu, energy definition, examples and pronunciation of energy in Telugu language.