కావలసినంత, తగినంతగా, చాలిన, తృప్తి
Noun(1) an adequate quantity; a quantity that is large enough to achieve a purpose
Adjective(1) sufficient for the purpose
Adverb(1) as much as necessary, `plenty' is nonstandard
(1) she can't get enough of his music(2) that's enough , pack it in(3) They make hundreds of billions of dollars every year, more than enough money to pay for the costs.(4) she had just enough water for us both(5) the film was enjoyable enough(6) sure enough, there wasn't room for us all(7) there's not nearly enough people here(8) The rest of the class went easily enough , but he was glad to hear the bell go off.(9) leave her alone, she has enough problems(10) Some of these people, interestingly enough , wrote from legal firms of one sort or another.(11) The fire code requires a window large enough for the occupant to use as an exit in case of fire.(12) This is one of his poems that, interestingly enough , came up in Philosophy class a while ago.(13) she's old enough to be your grandmother(14) Curiously enough , all the stuff I forgot to write about earlier has to do with Boys.(15) he seems nice enough(16) the ladder wasn't long enough
(1) good enough :: మంచి తగినంత
(2) not enough :: సరి పోదు
(3) strong enough :: సరిపడేంత బలం
(4) old enough :: తగినంత పాత
(5) enough is enough :: జరిగింది చాలు
(6) enough money :: తగినంత డబ్బు
(7) not good enough :: మంచి తగినంత
(8) enough time :: తగినంత సమయం
(9) just enough :: కేవలం తగినంత
(10) more than enough :: కావలసిన దానికంటే ఎక్కువ
1. sufficient ::
2. adequate ::
3. ample ::
4. the necessary ::
5. plenty of ::
6. plenty ::
7. sufficiency ::
8. sufficient ::
9. plenty ::
10. a sufficient amount ::
ఒక తగినంత మోతాదులో
11. an adequate amount ::
12. as much as necessary ::
13. a sufficiency ::
14. an ample supply ::
ఒక పుష్కల సరఫరా
15. one's fill ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and apparently all of outside
wasn't ENOUGH for him.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 17
do we have ENOUGH men to fight them?
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
You gotta ask yourself:
How good is good ENOUGH?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
Are you and I close
ENOUGH for me to say that's creepy?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 9
I think he's stable... ENOUGH now
for you to go see him briefly.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
English to Telugu Dictionary: enough
Meaning and definitions of enough, translation in Telugu language for enough with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of enough in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "enough"
What enough means in Telugu, enough meaning in Telugu, enough definition, examples and pronunciation of enough in Telugu language.