ఎప్పుడూ, ఎల్లప్పుడూ, యెన్నటికైనా, సదా
Adverb(1) at any time(2) at all times; all the time and on every occasion(3) (intensifier for adjectives
(1) The segment of my horizon it illumines grows shorter and ever shorter, and the night longer and longer.(2) he's a footballer if ever there was one(3) as if you ever did anything like it(4) Women are buying more cars than ever and represent an increasingly important group of customers.(5) In this case there was a happy ending and everybody did live happily ever after.(6) I don't remember ever learning anything there(7) he was more tired than he had ever been(8) I know from personal experience that you never ever really get over this awful loss in your family.(9) who ever would have thought it?(10) There are some more new links in the ever growing links list to the left, do check them out, they nearly all swear less than me.(11) The problem is at which point did you ever consider the rating of the readers about this newspaper?(12) having to borrow ever larger sums(13) He never ever expected it could be his heart though he has not been well since Vicky's death but it was put down to stress.(14) Remember the names of those politicians and never ever trust anything that they ever say again!(15) The small but ever growing town of Goreme is one of the few places in the area where the rock-cut houses are still in use.(16) it's worse now than ever before
(1) what ever :: ఏదొ
(2) hardly ever :: ఎప్పుడో కానీ
(3) for ever :: నిత్యము
(4) forever and ever :: యుగయుగముల
(5) ever since :: అప్పటి నుంచి
(6) never ever :: ఎప్పటికి కాదు
(7) ever after :: ఇకపై ఎల్లప్పుడూ
(8) for ever and ever :: యుగయుగములు
(9) yours ever :: మీదే ఎప్పుడూ
(10) not ever :: ఎప్పుడూ
1. at any time ::
2. always ::
4. at all ::
5. ever so ::
6. of all time ::
1. never ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You believe in romance more than
any person I'’ve EVER met
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 3
I'll be the fourth woman EVER
to win a Nobel in physics.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 19
Those were the last words
he EVER spoke to us.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
Not me. Ever since you admitted we had
a vibe I've been planning our wedding.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 14
the tallest woman you've EVER seen.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
English to Telugu Dictionary: ever
Meaning and definitions of ever, translation in Telugu language for ever with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of ever in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "ever"
What ever means in Telugu, ever meaning
in Telugu, ever definition, examples and pronunciation
of ever in Telugu language.