ప్రతి వొక్కొక్క, సకలమైన, న
Adjective(1) (used of count nouns(2) each and all of a series of entities or intervals as specified
(1) she got every last drop out of the bottle(2) There is rarely a brand that offers exactly what every individual buyer is looking for.(3) I made every effort(4) Certainly, every effort has been made to give an idea what is happening in our area.(5) she failed every other exam(6) He is clearly a hard working and sincere musician, who puts every effort into his craft.(7) every page is marked(8) your every wish will be catered for(9) He has to know the rules of every game and make sure staff are following the correct procedures.(10) It is also as intelligently written as it is expertly performed by every member of the cast.(11) there's a sign every few miles(12) Turn the rod a quarter turn every ten minutes for an hour to avoid any dripping.(13) For us it was just a great race and I enjoyed every minute because I could push the car all the way.(14) she cleans every book(15) they listened to his every word(16) Jamie has a great post that I was going to excerpt, but every word is on the money.
(1) every day :: ప్రతి రోజు
(2) every time :: ప్రతిసారి
(3) every year :: ప్రతి సంవత్సరం
(4) every morning :: ప్రతి ఉదయం
(5) every week :: ప్రతీ వారం
(6) every night :: ప్రతి రాత్రి
(7) every other day :: ప్రతి ఇతర రోజు
(8) every month :: ప్రతి నెల
(9) every single day :: ప్రతీఒక్క రోజు
(10) every now and then :: అప్పుడప్పుడు
1. each ::
2. each and every ::
3. every single ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Then no.
- Okay, EVERY other month.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 14
And then EVERY wound he suffers,
she'll suffer, too.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
That pause gets
longer EVERY show.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 14
Yeah, I really wish I could,
Penny, but EVERY year...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 4
And your wife has EVERY right to criticize.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 4
English to Telugu Dictionary: every
Meaning and definitions of every, translation in Telugu language for every with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of every in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "every"
What every means in Telugu, every meaning
in Telugu, every definition, examples and pronunciation
of every in Telugu language.