స్పష్టమైన, స్ఫుటమైన, వివరమైన, ప్రత్యక్షమైన
Adjective(1) clearly revealed to the mind or the senses or judgment(2) capable of being seen or noticed
(1) The railway stations revert to older materials and greater personal care is evident .(2) The party atmosphere will be evident in scores of other venues across the city.(3) If there is none, this will be clearly evident to all who live in the tradition, and to those beyond.(4) The warmth of the reception is evident as you drive up the motorway from Chicago.(5) It is evident there is an ongoing need for a local group campaigning in the cause of peace and justice.(6) It hangs from two points, its weight evident , about to fall and reveal what lies beyond.(7) The ink smearing is evident foreshadowing of her death, but also of what else is to come.(8) His importance to the team was clearly evident when he was ruled out for the final months of the season.(9) Planning law is not easy for laymen to understand, which is evident from your editorial.(10) If a relationship is strong, a clear patterning to the variables will be evident .(11) The new stadium is going up very slowly, with the new arch still barely evident .(12) Her natural gift of drawing is evident from her work as well as her love of tone and colour.(13) The words are becoming familiar and the lack of youth provision appears evident .(14) A gift of leadership and a facility of speech were clearly evident from his youth.(15) The communality of the hotel's ownership is evident in the friendliness of the staff.(16) It is not at all evident that Western intelligence has any clear idea where to locate him.
(1) self-evident :: స్వీయ ఆధారంగా
(2) it is evident :: ఇది స్పష్టంగా ఉంది
(3) self-evident truth :: స్వీయ ఆధారంగా సత్యం
(4) make evident :: ఆధారాలుగా
1. obvious ::
2. plain ::
3. observable ::
1. ambiguous ::
2. cryptic ::
3. dark ::
4. equivocal ::
5. indistinct ::
6. mysterious ::
7. obscure ::
8. unclouded ::
English to Telugu Dictionary: evident
Meaning and definitions of evident, translation in Telugu language for evident with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of evident in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "evident"
What evident means in Telugu, evident meaning in Telugu, evident definition, examples and pronunciation of evident in Telugu language.