మాజి, గతమైన, మునుపటి
Noun(1) a former husband, wife, or partner in a relationship.
Preposition(1) (of goods) sold direct from.(2) without; excluding.
Prefix(1) out; outside of.(2) up and away; upward.(3) thoroughly.(4) removal or release.(5) forming verbs expressing inducement of a state.(6) forming nouns (from titles of office, status, etc.) expressing a former state.(7) out.
(1) the discount and market price are ex dividend(2) I don't want my ex to spoil what I have now(3) ex warehouse(4) the cost is Ôö¼├║5,000 ex VAT(5) carpet tiles offered at a special price, ex stock(6) And come to think of it, a lot of my exes are liars.(7) We have good relationships with my exes (except for my youngest's father) and their parents.(8) Slagging off parents and exes to the kids is an endless loop; the people who suffer most are the children.(9) This one friend has been shrieking about her exes , and in particular, how one of them just keeps bludging on her, and how she keeps him happy by giving him $500 a month.(10) Students use it to research their papers, jilted lovers use it to stalk their exes - and journalists use it for just about everything.(11) It's not at all uncommon to meet poor men who have left behind a winding trail of exes and their unanticipated progeny.(12) Of course, once you do manage to establish a friendship with an ex, you then get to deal with the joys of how your new relationships handle your friendships with your exes .(13) Perhaps all single people should be forced on Valentine's Day to watch videos of their exes cavorting around with their new partners to make them think about what they had given away.(14) Before all the women who came before our wives or our exes , we were brothers.(15) Don't limit your conversation to sports, sci-fi/ comics and your exes .(16) I'd like to think that relations with exes could be dealt with efficiently, professionally and intelligently.
(1) ex- :: మాజీ
(2) ex works :: మాజీ రచనలు
(3) ex post :: ఎక్స్ పోస్ట్
(4) ex officio :: మాజీ ఉద్యోగి
(5) ex-husband :: భర్త
(6) ex-wife :: మాజీ భార్య
(7) ex parte :: మాజీ పార్టే
(8) ex gratia :: మాజీ గ్రాటియా
(9) ex post facto :: ఎక్స్ పోస్ట్ ఫ్యాక్టో
(10) ex-factory price :: మాజీ ఫ్యాక్టరీ ధర
(11) ex-president :: మాజీ అధ్యక్షుడు
1. old-fashioned ::
2. antique ::
3. outmoded ::
4. old-hat ::
7. ex-wife ::
English to Telugu Dictionary: ex
Meaning and definitions of ex, translation in Telugu language for ex with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of ex in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "ex"
What ex means in Telugu, ex meaning in Telugu, ex definition, examples and pronunciation of ex in Telugu language.