పొడిగించు, విస్తరింపజెయ్యి, వ్యాపించు, చాచు
Verb(1) extend in scope or range or area(2) stretch out over a distance, space, time, or scope; run or extend between two points or beyond a certain point(3) span an interval of distance, space or time(4) make available; provide(5) thrust or extend out(6) reach outward in space(7) offer verbally(8) extend one's limbs or muscles, or the entire body(9) expand the influence of(10) lengthen in time; cause to be or last longer(11) extend or stretch out to a greater or the full length(12) cause to move at full gallop(13) open or straighten out; unbend(14) use to the utmost; exert vigorously or to full capacity(15) prolong the time allowed for payment of(16) continue or extend
(1) the mountains extend over the western end of the island(2) The spine wall at this location thus functioned as a retaining wall, allowing the floors of the rooms to extend 1.50 m beyond the limits of the bedrock shelf.(3) Step two: clench your fists and extend your two thumbs.(4) Questions have already been raised over whether Glasgow should extend its boundaries to increase its tax revenue base.(5) Lie on your back, legs straight, and extend your arms overhead, stretching your hands and feet as far apart as possible.(6) Holding the block, extend your legs straight up in the air so they your torso and legs make a 90-degree angle.(7) they asked the government to extend its period of deliberation(8) When you extend your legs your body forms a V shape; when you lower your legs your feet form a V shape.(9) her generosity did not extend to all adults(10) The legislation will allow bars and pubs to apply for licenses that extend beyond the current limit of 11 pm.(11) Mr Green wants to make alterations and additions to the building to create a new restaurant, extend his kitchen and increase the number of toilets to include facilities for the disabled.(12) The desert sands of central Western Australia extend right up to the coast at Shark Bay; there are no rivers and rainfall is extremely low.(13) On some authors' request, we have decided to extend the deadline for submitting manuscripts to May 31 2001.(14) If the parents extend a wedding invitation and you have no address for the bride should you send the gift to the home of the parents?(15) She suffered torn knee ligaments and a broken right heel and is unable to extend one leg fully 14 months after the accident.(16) It has two large, bubble-shaped cavities that extend away from a central black hole.
(1) extend to :: వ్యాపించదు
(2) extend credit :: క్రెడిట్ విస్తరించడానికి
(3) extend over :: వ్యాపించియున్నాయి
(4) extend greetings :: శుభాకాంక్షలు విస్తరించడానికి
(5) extend out :: విస్తరిస్తాయి
(6) extend the time :: సమయం విస్తరించడానికి
(7) extend as long as :: ఉన్నంత విస్తరించడానికి
(8) extend an invitation :: ఆహ్వానం విస్తరించడానికి
(9) extend a contract :: ఒక ఒప్పందం విస్తరించడానికి
1. expand ::
2. continue ::
3. widen ::
4. prolong ::
5. stretch out ::
6. hold out ::
7. offer ::
8. stretch ::
10. cover ::
11. carry ::
12. strain ::
13. protract ::
14. go ::
15. reach out ::
16. gallop ::
1. abbreviate ::
2. abridge ::
3. curtail ::
4. cut ::
5. shorten ::
extend, extendable, extended, extender, extenders, extending, extends
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'd thank you to EXTEND me
the same courtesy.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 22
I EXTEND to you my hospitality
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 9
to EXTEND to you
an invitation to--
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
your right to revoke, I
exercised my right to EXTEND,
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 14
It was customary for me
to EXTEND him an invitation.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
English to Telugu Dictionary: extend
Meaning and definitions of extend, translation in Telugu language for extend with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of extend in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "extend"
What extend means in Telugu, extend meaning in Telugu, extend definition, examples and pronunciation of extend in Telugu language.