కన్ను, శరీరములోని ఒక అవయవము
- కంటిదృష్టిగలeyefulచూస్తుందనికళ్లు లేని వాడు
Noun(1) the organ of sight(2) good discernment (either visually or as if visually(3) attention to what is seen(4) an area that is approximately central within some larger region(5) a small hole or loop (as in a needle
Verb(1) look at
(1) All I do is reverse the direction of the hair, so that it faces up towards the eye of the hook.(2) to fix your eye on sth(3) On another occasion, when I looked into the mirror, my right eye was swollen shut.(4) The system's light source is invisible to the human eye , thus increasing operator comfort.(5) with the eye of a sailor(6) my cat is blind in one eye(7) Each eye forms a cluster of roots, and furnishes a very fine stock, which is taken up after winter.(8) Emergency treatment is required to preserve the sight of the eye .(9) When I trained as a chef, we were taught to trim the fillet to a completely clean eye of meat, removing the chain and everything else.(10) Even a Reading shopping centre can hold the eye when its glass facade and the canal's surface mirror each other.(11) With an intense eye , he gazes like a spirit guardian, across the valley to the ruins of Runku Raqay, an old Inca outpost.(12) The eye of arthropod invertebrates (insects, crustaceans, etc.) is vastly different from the molluscan or vertebrate eye.(13) Fillet or tenderloin is the small eye of meat beneath the backbone under the sirloin.(14) As in all arthropods, the eye surface had to be molted along with the rest of the hard exoskeleton.(15) The combative midfielder had a cut lip and an eye so swollen he could barely see.(16) Stevens' vision caught their collective eye , and he was named a semi-finalist in July.
(1) black eye :: నల్లని కన్ను
(2) eye drops :: కంటి చుక్కలు
(3) keep an eye on :: గమనించు
(4) eye contact :: కంటితో
(5) the eye :: కంటి
(6) eye shadow :: కంటి నీడ
(7) evil eye :: చెడ్డ కన్ను
(8) eye to eye :: ముఖాముఖీ
(9) lazy eye :: సోమరి కంటి
1. eyeball ::
2. eyesight ::
3. appreciation ::
4. watch ::
5. opinion ::
6. hole ::
7. center ::
8. middle ::
9. oculus ::
10. look at ::
11. eyeball ::
eye, eyed, eyeful, eyefuls, eyeing, eyeless, eyes
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Keep an EYE on him! How hard is that?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 24
Should've seen Leonard when we met.
No EYE contact.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
I've had my EYE on this
limited edition Swamp Thing,
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
Like looking me in the
EYE and lying to me?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 5
How's your EYE?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
English to Telugu Dictionary: eye
Meaning and definitions of eye, translation in Telugu language for eye with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of eye in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "eye"
What eye means in Telugu, eye meaning
in Telugu, eye definition, examples and pronunciation
of eye in Telugu language.