విచ్ఛిత్తి, తప్పడము, భంగము
Noun(1) an act that fails(2) an event that does not accomplish its intended purpose(3) lack of success(4) a person with a record of failing; someone who loses consistently(5) an unexpected omission(6) inability to discharge all your debts as they come due(7) loss of ability to function normally
(1) What if we are suffering from a failure of imagination?(2) Both the success and the failure of this movie are to be found in the author's treatment of the narrative.(3) Plus, dealing with failure would require more than running to a shop with the receipt for a warranty exchange.(4) During any sudden power failure , the system automatically switches to regular electricity.(5) symptoms of heart failure(6) New national policies are doomed to failure if they are not part of an overall solution.(7) To put it generously, this was a terrible failure of imagination.(8) Colleges could face stiff sanctions for failure to comply with requirements, the bill states.(9) In view of the role played by aneuploidy in carcinogenesis and in human reproductive failure , this omission is perhaps surprising.(10) Hence, the high rate of hatching failure in bee-eaters requires explanation.(11) a chance engine failure(12) We fully expected each failure , because we knew quite well when we had broken the rules.(13) Air crash investigators said engine failure may have been one of the factors to blame for the tragedy that unfolded near Hemingbrough.(14) Key factors influencing the success or failure of the government's policy are likely to be psychological in nature.(15) Ian Grant has suffered total renal failure and now requires dialysis three times a week.(16) For this reason health should be the pre-eminent measure of the success or failure of development policies in the next century.
(1) power failure :: విద్యుత్ వైఫల్యం
(2) failure rate :: వైఫల్యం రేటు
(3) renal failure :: మూత్రపిండ వైఫల్యం
(4) respiratory failure :: శ్వాసకోశ వైఫల్యం
(5) crop failure :: పంట వైఫల్యం
(6) failure to appear :: కనిపించడం వైఫల్యం
(7) equipment failure :: పరికరాల వైఫల్యం
(8) catastrophic failure :: విపత్తు వైఫల్యం
(9) single point of failure :: వైఫల్యం సింగిల్ పాయింట్ ఆఫ్
(10) engine failure :: ఇంజను వైఫల్యాన్ని
1. lack of success ::
2. fiasco ::
3. loser ::
4. negligence ::
5. inadequacy ::
6. breaking down ::
7. collapse ::
8. bankruptcy ::
1. success ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...the success or FAILURE of the date would
be based on the biochemical reaction...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 3
Why would I want somebody
with your history of FAILURE
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
Death occurs from respiratory FAILURE.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
...their love seems unlikely
and doomed to FAILURE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 7
I'm a FAILURE! I can't do this!
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 19
English to Telugu Dictionary: failure
Meaning and definitions of failure, translation in Telugu language for failure with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of failure in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "failure"
What failure means in Telugu, failure meaning in Telugu, failure definition, examples and pronunciation of failure in Telugu language.