Noun(1) a social unit living together(2) primary social group; parents and children(3) a collection of things sharing a common attribute(4) people descended from a common ancestor(5) a person having kinship with another or others(6) (biology(7) a loose affiliation of gangsters in charge of organized criminal activities(8) an association of people who share common beliefs or activities
(1) Most authors agree in assigning a basal position in the family to both genera.(2) The Kahn family were a sort of mafia family , in charge of organized crime and such.(3) language family(4) my wife and family(5) He encouraged everyone to put pressure on family , relatives and friends to turn out.(6) The club is also offering family season tickets for up to two adults and two children.(7) You are asked to encourage as many of your friends and family to donate blood.(8) The news that GABA receptors constitute a family of proteins was music to drug companies' ears.(9) the family was happy in the new house(10) Laura came from quite a good family , both parents still together, a rarity in those parts.(11) Luther dramatically succeeded and thereby inaugurated a new family of Protestant readings.(12) The couple moved to Ham in 1947 where they set up their family home in Russell Gardens.(13) the Sweeney family(14) Ashley went on to say that they are hoping to raise a family together by adopting a baby.(15) There are also plenty of secluded places suitable for picnics making for a great family day out.(16) For all of my childhood and the early part of my adult life, in Dublin, we had a family Christmas tree.
(1) my family :: నా కుటుంబం
(2) family name :: ఇంటి పేరు
(3) family tree :: వంశ వృుక్షం
(4) extended family :: పొడిగించిన కుటుంబం
(5) nuclear family :: చిన్న కుటుంబం
(6) family room :: కుటుంబం గది
(7) host family :: ఆతిథ్య కుటుంబం
(8) family members :: కుటుంబ సభ్యులు
(9) your family :: మీ కుటుంబం
(10) family member :: కుటుంబ సభ్యుడు
2. ancestry ::
4. taxonomic group ::
5. family unit ::
6. kin ::
7. fellowship ::
8. category ::
9. mob ::
11. kinsfolk ::
familial, families, family
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- There's the little FAMILY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 12
We injected enough Diazepam in you
for a whole FAMILY. Please lie down.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
Family or friend?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
Because she thinks
I wronged my FAMILY.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
They got my FAMILY.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
English to Telugu Dictionary: family
Meaning and definitions of family, translation in Telugu language for family with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of family in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "family"
What family means in Telugu, family meaning in Telugu, family definition, examples and pronunciation of family in Telugu language.