- తప్పువిమర్శలకు గురయ్యారుఅక్రమముగాభ్రంశం ఏర్పడుతుందినిర్దోషమైన
Noun(1) a wrong action attributable to bad judgment or ignorance or inattention(2) an imperfection in an object or machine(3) the quality of being inadequate or falling short of perfection(4) (geology(5) (electronics, loose connection or insulation failure or short circuit etc.(6) responsibility for a bad situation or event(7) (sports, e.g., that lands outside the prescribed area
Verb(1) put or pin the blame on
(1) a fire caused by an electrical fault(2) If there is a fault in the computer power supply, or if the electric socket is wired incorrectly, the computer chassis can become live and give a fatal electric shock.(3) if books were not selling, it wasn't the fault of the publishers(4) Questions have also been raised over the possibility of a earthquake fault line nearby.(5) I cannot fault the arithmetic logic that as the population increases, so should the number of representatives in Parliament.(6) One can hardly fault them for not having foreseen this shift.(7) It's not their fault that the rules are archaic.(8) The problem, affecting 26 lights, was due to a circuit fault and was fixed by EDF Energy staff by September 30th.(9) We were beaten fair and square but I can't fault the lads for effort.(10) These 18 people died through no fault of their own.(11) Maybe it's my own fault for reading books that don't feature an elf or an alien on the cover.(12) While I can't fault her for professionalism, at the very least I would have expected a smile, or, really, any show of emotion at all.(13) I felt very emotional during the service, my lip trembling on several occasions, and I slipped into my usual fault of speaking softly when that happens.(14) The only fault in the character is one of writing, not acting.(15) The alarm was raised around 6.45 pm after an electrical fault caused the machine to ignite at the property in Hermes Way.(16) Still, we can hardly fault the school for its pessimism.
(1) at fault :: తప్పు
(2) find fault :: తప్పు కనుగొనేందుకు
(3) fault line :: తప్పు
(4) find fault with :: తప్పుపట్టడ
(5) fault-finding :: తప్పులను కనుగొనటం
(6) fault detection :: గుర్తింపును తప్పు
(7) to find fault with :: తో తప్పు కనుగొనేందుకు
(8) to a fault :: ఒక తప్పు
1. defect ::
2. responsibility ::
3. misdeed ::
4. demerit ::
5. shift ::
6. error ::
7. find fault with ::
8. blame ::
1. merit ::
2. virtue ::
fault, faulted, faultily, faulting, faultless, faults, faulty
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Well, that's not
all Howard's FAULT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
It's not my FAULT I'm bad at sharing,
I skipped kindergarten.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 10
It's not my FAULT!
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
So what are you trying to say?
It's my FAULT?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 16
Maybe the FAULT was with me.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
English to Telugu Dictionary: fault
Meaning and definitions of fault, translation in Telugu language for fault with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of fault in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "fault"
What fault means in Telugu, fault meaning
in Telugu, fault definition, examples and pronunciation
of fault in Telugu language.