నరికి పడవేయు, ఒకసారి నరికి పడవేసిన కలప
Noun(1) the dressed skin of an animal (especially a large animal(2) seam made by turning under or folding together and stitching the seamed materials to avoid rough edges(3) the act of felling something (as a tree
Verb(1) descend in free fall under the influence of gravity(2) move downward and lower, but not necessarily all the way(3) pass suddenly and passively into a state of body or mind(4) come under, be classified or included(5) fall from clouds(6) suffer defeat, failure, or ruin(7) die, as in battle or in a hunt(8) touch or seem as if touching visually or audibly(9) be captured(10) occur at a specified time or place(11) decrease in size, extent, or range(12) yield to temptation or sin(13) lose office or power(14) to be given by assignment or distribution(15) move in a specified direction(16) be due
Adjective(1) (of persons or their actions
(1) Instead, a complicated procedure for seeking permission to fell oak trees legally was introduced.(2) Sometimes, the wind also brought unnervingly fell sounds with it, as if a chorus of unholy demons was singing in the distance.(3) an area of fell and moor(4) The views from the path take in the River Rothay and surrounding woods, and the fells rising all around.(5) On the tops the wind blew hard but the air was clear and the views stretched far over the fells and deep into the valleys.(6) Most of the 200 lights, which were smashed when the tree was felled , will be replaced at a cost of Ôö¼├║1,000, thanks to local businesses.(7) Staff felled trees and the dozen mountaineering council volunteers helped to saw them into logs which will be seasoned and used for fuel at volunteer accommodation and the office at the site.(8) Police resources will not extend to patrolling the remote fells and the worst kind of motorcyclist knows this.(9) Her work is influenced by the landscape, particularly the northern fells and colourful panoramas of foreign climes.(10) To the northwest the hills are closer and more rugged: the volcanic fells of the southern Lake District.(11) The man was felling a tree for his elderly father-in-law with his son when the accident occurred around 4pm on Saturday afternoon.(12) However, the plan is strongly opposed by the public, because the plan entails scrapping the median strip separating the slow and fast lanes and felling the trees growing on it.(13) The trees that were cut down recently in St Patrick's College were felled on the grounds of ill-health.(14) The Forestry Commission is urging Yorkshire landowners to think twice before felling trees to ensure their actions do not fall foul of the law.(15) Continue around the pockets, trimming away the thicker layers and flat-fell seams.(16) Ringed by fells , this lively and friendly market town lies at the head of England's longest lake.
(1) fall :: వస్తాయి
(2) fell down :: కింద పడింది
(3) to fell :: ఫెల్
(4) fell ill :: అనారోగ్యంతో పడిపోయింది
(5) night fell :: రాత్రి పడిపోయింది
(6) one fell swoop :: ఒకటి మారండి పడిపోయింది
(7) fell dizzy :: పడ్డాయో డిజ్జి
(8) in one fell swoop :: ఒకటి మారండి పడిపోయింది
1. hide ::
2. cut down ::
4. drop ::
5. fly ::
6. murderous ::
7. cruel ::
fell, felled, feller, fellers, fellest, felling, fells
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Like when I FELL in love with
that stripper and bought her a Prius.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 15
...but he has been difficult
since he FELL out of me at the Kmart.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
Leonard, my comforter FELL down
and my sinuses hurt when I bend over.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 11
I don't think Bran FELL from that tower.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
- I slipped and FELL.
- Yeah, we get that a lot.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 1
English to Telugu Dictionary: fell
Meaning and definitions of fell, translation in Telugu language for fell with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fell in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "fell"
What fell means in Telugu, fell meaning in Telugu, fell definition, examples and pronunciation of fell in Telugu language.