పండుగ, సంగీత కచ్చేరి
Noun(1) a day or period of time set aside for feasting and celebration(2) an organized series of acts and performances (usually in one place
(1) Jackie said the school would want to be a part of any city-wide anniversary festival .(2) Mike and his committee are determined to make their tenth anniversary festival a memorable one.(3) a festival atmosphere(4) It was the sixth annual Devizes beer festival and the number of people attending has grown each year.(5) Linda and Steve hope the event will become a popular annual fundraising motorcycle festival .(6) This annual festival is in its 24th year and is connected to Cricklade College in Andover.(7) The High School also plans to hold an annual technology festival for children from local primary schools.(8) music festival(9) The Bank Holiday weekend saw Harewood House play host to their annual family festival of food and drink.(10) The town is staging its annual bugs festival and there is a real buzz of excitement in the community.(11) a major international festival of song(12) She grew up flying kites in Bermuda, which has a large annual kiting festival .(13) highlights of this year's pumpkin festival(14) Ignore the gripe fringe which gathers around this annual festival of achievement.(15) There was a festival atmosphere in UK bookshops as children eagerly flocked to snap up the latest tale.(16) In the Trobriand Islands the annual yam festival is more than just ordinary.
(1) dragon boat festival :: డ్రాగన్ పడవ పండుగ
(2) lantern festival :: లాంతరు పండుగ
(3) mid-autumn festival :: శరదృతువు మధ్యలో ఫెస్టివల్
(4) religious festival :: మతపరమైన పండుగ
(5) summer festival :: వేసవి పండుగ
(6) harvest festival :: సంక్రాంతి పండుగ
(7) school festival :: స్కూల్ పండుగ
(8) annual festival :: వార్షిక ఉత్సవం
(9) festival of sacrifices :: త్యాగం యొక్క పండుగ
1. fair ::
2. holy day ::
3. fete ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
to the Wisconsin Sheep & Wool Festival.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 11
Who did you see
at the barbecue FESTIVAL?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 13
will be held in the Great Sept of Baelor on
the first day of the Festival of the Mother.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
I heard a rumor today that King Horik himself
may attend the FESTIVAL.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 8
No, because we don't celebrate
the ancient pagan FESTIVAL of Saturnalia.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 11
English to Telugu Dictionary: festival
Meaning and definitions of festival, translation in Telugu language for festival with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of festival in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "festival"
What festival means in Telugu, festival meaning in Telugu, festival definition, examples and pronunciation of festival in Telugu language.