Noun(1) a set of related records (either written or electronic(2) a line of persons or things ranged one behind the other(3) office furniture consisting of a container for keeping papers in order(4) a steel hand tool with small sharp teeth on some or all of its surfaces; used for smoothing wood or metal
Verb(1) record in a public office or in a court of law(2) smooth with a file(3) proceed in line(4) file a formal charge against(5) place in a container for keeping records
(1) when I have nothing else to do, I file my nails(2) a file of English soldiers had ridden out from Perth(3) file compression(4) For kings on the same file , this is just an odd number of squares between kings!(5) I file the papers in their eventual home and create a pointer for myself to remind me that there's unfinished business filed away there.(6) He took a handful of papers from the file he held, then placed the folder on Tanner's desk.(7) Once users have downloaded what they want, they apparently annotate it and file it in filing cabinets and folders just as they always did.(8) This allows a GM to easily file the orders for a game in its folder without cutting or, in the case of two games on opposite sides of the same sheet of paper, going to the copy shop.(9) you can save the file to your hard disk(10) Aside from a few occasions, we rode in file , all strung out, from the start until Pradollano.(11) ├ö├ç├┐There,├ö├ç├û she said softly, and a moment later, saw a dark file of flying shapes appear.(12) She handed him the file she had tucked behind her back.(13) Black is opening a file on the queenside in order to activate his rook.(14) I talked to that reporter before they went to file the story.(15) You can often bend the brake wall back and file it smooth enough to keep riding on it.(16) Maintain the existing angle on the blade, and sharpen with a smooth pass with the file .
(1) file name :: ఫైలు పేరు
(2) source file :: మూలం ఫైల్
(3) file manager :: ఫైల్ మేనేజర్
(4) output file :: అవుట్పుట్ ఫైల్
(5) file size :: ఫైలు పరిమాణం
(6) add file :: ఫైలు జోడించడానికి
(7) file transfer :: ఫైల్ బదిలీ
(8) log file :: లాగ్ ఫైల్
(9) attached file :: జెతపరిచిన పత్రము
(10) to file :: దాఖలు
1. folder ::
2. dossier ::
3. data ::
4. line ::
5. single file ::
6. data file ::
7. filing cabinet ::
8. categorize ::
9. apply ::
10. bring ::
11. walk in a line ::
ఒక లైన్ లో నడవడానికి
12. smooth ::
13. register ::
14. file away ::
15. lodge ::
file, filed, files, filing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
a vastly bigger FILE.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
They have her pattern on FILE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 21
Despite the FILE system limitations
of Apple DOS 3.3...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
The FILE load is way too heavy.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
lf you'd like to FILE an appeal--
l have done nothing wrong.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
English to Telugu Dictionary: file
Meaning and definitions of file, translation in Telugu language for file with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of file in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "file"
What file means in Telugu, file meaning in Telugu, file definition, examples and pronunciation of file in Telugu language.