Noun(1) a productive insight(2) the act of discovering something
Verb(1) come upon, as if by accident; meet with(2) discover or determine the existence, presence, or fact of(3) come upon after searching; find the location of something that was missed or lost(4) establish after a calculation, investigation, experiment, survey, or study(5) come to believe on the basis of emotion, intuitions, or indefinite grounds(6) perceive or be contemporaneous with(7) get something or somebody for a specific purpose(8) make a discovery, make a new finding(9) make a discovery(10) obtain through effort or management(11) decide on and make a declaration about(12) receive a specified treatment (abstract(13) perceive oneself to be in a certain condition or place(14) get or find back; recover the use of(15) succeed in reaching; arrive at(16) accept and make use of one's personality, abilities, and situation
(1) how do you find the fish?(2) I did psychotherapy for years├ö├ç├ÂI wanted to find myself(3) I find that children need good example(4) I don't know what they find so amusing about that exactly.(5) the class are encouraged to find their own solutions to problems(6) he's gone to find a ladder(7) Art expert Shirley Graham at Leeds City Art Gallery said the cache was a valuable find .(8) Also, researchers find this tool easy to use and effective in gaining quick rapport with local people.(9) The water levels for the cisterns for each commodity will find a common level.(10) I find it hard to believe that ...(11) There is no way on the material that the court could find that the defendants were the cause of the loss of value.(12) you can't find these values in other cultures(13) you'll find it useful, I believe(14) Emile Hirsch is the protagonist (and quite a find , a teenager coming out of nowhere to dominate the movie).(15) did you find the time to do that?(16) We have tried, in fact, to find a diplomatic way out that would achieve the same objectives without going to war.
(1) find out :: కనిపెట్టండి
(2) to find :: కనుగొనేందుకు
(3) find a way :: ఒక మార్గం కనుగొనండి
(4) find a job :: ఒక ఉద్యోగం వెతుక్కో
(5) try to find :: కనుగొనడానికి ప్రయత్నించండి
(6) find the way :: మార్గాన్ని
(7) find enclosed :: కనుగొనేందుకు పరివేష్టిత
(8) find by chance :: అవకాశం ద్వారా కనుగొనేందుకు
(9) find in :: లో వెతుకు
(10) find a solution :: ఒక పరిష్కారం కనుగొనేందుకు
1. discovery ::
2. good buy ::
4. breakthrough ::
5. locate ::
6. discover ::
7. retrieve ::
8. obtain ::
11. consider ::
12. judge ::
13. arrive at ::
14. see ::
15. observe ::
16. feel ::
17. determine ::
18. find oneself ::
19. come up ::
20. happen ::
21. rule ::
23. recover ::
1. miss ::
2. overlook ::
find, finder, finders, finding, findings, finds
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's one of the
things I FIND
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 13
See, I told you I'd FIND a tactful way
to do that.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 22
...to FIND a house
full of gorgeous young models...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 7
I mean, many of them will be happy
to FIND a good reason to go home.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
The need to FIND another human
being to share one's life with,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 24
English to Telugu Dictionary: find
Meaning and definitions of find, translation in Telugu language for find with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of find in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "find"
What find means in Telugu, find meaning in Telugu, find definition, examples and pronunciation of find in Telugu language.