Noun(1) the soft tissue of the body of a vertebrate: mainly muscle tissue and fat(2) alternative names for the body of a human being(3) a soft moist part of a fruit
Verb(1) remove adhering flesh from (hides
(1) After that time, you can take a peek, and check delicately that the fish flesh flakes easily.(2) As of today, I am no longer eating fish, since the smell in my kitchen reminds me that fish is flesh .(3) It has a core or seed of truth, but no flesh of the fruit.(4) Glamorgan sausages contain neither flesh nor fish nor fowl, but cheese and leeks.(5) The blade cut through bones and skin and flesh , and slashed the ground as it cut through.(6) Or the very kind of conflict between the flesh and the soul, was something they believed, and so you would believe it too.(7) Jim felt the pulsing of the sun as its heat, magnified by the window it was pouring through, met with soft flesh and willing muscle.(8) However mostly in these classes I am trying to achieve a sense of flesh and bones, weightiness or muscle structure.(9) I have never been one to deny the pleasures of the flesh(10) The old man once walked in trespasses and sins according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind.(11) Place the dried flesh in a food processor and add the lemon juice, yoghurt, dill and oil.(12) The murderous roar mocked their fragile armor of skin, flesh , bones.(13) The dark background provides an effective relief for the juicy white flesh of the mangosteen fruit.(14) In the major part of his teaching he clearly says the flesh is only the physical body, and it is the body which is the ├ö├ç├┐seat of sin├ö├ç├û.(15) I am a man of substance, of flesh and bone, fiber and liquids - I might even be said to possess a mind.(16) What do you imagine will happen when Jesus raises us all from the dead, putting muscle and flesh on dry bare bones?
(1) in the flesh :: మాంసం లో
(2) flesh and blood :: మాంసము మరియు రక్తము
(3) flesh out :: మాంసం
(4) human flesh :: మానవ మాంసం
(5) pound of flesh :: మాంసం యొక్క పౌండ్
(6) goose-flesh :: గూస్ మాంసం
(7) flesh and bones :: మాంసం మరియు ఎముకల
(8) flesh-wound :: మాంసం గాయం
1. muscle ::
2. fat ::
3. pulp ::
4. the body ::
5. soma ::
flesh, fleshed, fleshes, fleshing, fleshly, fleshy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
( cutting FLESH )
Westworld Season 2, Episode 8
They like FLESH as well.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
Once we pressed them
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
It's only FLESH.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
for dragons are fire made FLESH.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
English to Telugu Dictionary: flesh
Meaning and definitions of flesh, translation in Telugu language for flesh with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of flesh in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "flesh"
What flesh means in Telugu, flesh meaning in Telugu, flesh definition, examples and pronunciation of flesh in Telugu language.