కుదుపు, చిటుకుమను దెబ్బ
- ఫ్లిప్ఎగరవేసిన ప్రతిసారి
Noun(1) an acrobatic feat in which the feet roll over the head (either forward or backward(2) hot or cold alcoholic mixed drink containing a beaten egg(3) a sudden, quick movement(4) the act of flipping a coin(5) a dive in which the diver somersaults before entering the water(6) (sports
Verb(1) lightly throw to see which side comes up(2) cause to go on or to be engaged or set in operation(3) look through a book or other written material(4) toss with a sharp movement so as to cause to turn over in the air(5) cause to move with a flick(6) throw or toss with a light motion(7) move with a flick or light motion(8) turn upside down, or throw so as to reverse(9) react in an excited, delighted, or surprised way(10) go mad, go crazy(11) reverse (a direction, attitude, or course of action
Adjective(1) marked by casual disrespect
(1) Please, please, flip your hair or throw yourself on the couch: anything but this!(2) What's more, because I made a flip remark in my old gallery pages about one of my colleagues looking like said film star, it's also on the first page.(3) A quick test is to flip every sexual reference in an account from male to female and gauge your reaction.(4) About whether your wife wants to be with you in the future: well, I don't intend to be flip , but don't ask me, ask her.(5) I really don't mean to be flip , but it is that simple.(6) Simply assign one option to ├ö├ç├┐heads├ö├ç├û and the other option to ├ö├ç├┐tails├ö├ç├û, commit yourself to the decision of the coin, and flip away.(7) His respect for women increased after that; I'm not sure if he was serious, or being flip , when he said that.(8) He drank glass after glass of flip , until he'd achieved a superb, shimmering calm.(9) Tabitha turned with a flip of her hair and strode away.(10) Though they then ruin the effect by making an amateurish mistake on a flip reference to cricket.(11) You can't always see electricity until you flip the switch on.(12) And I'd much rather flip hamburgers and send my brother to school, than push pencils and worry about where to get the money for school supplies each month.(13) The waitress rolled her eyes and walked away with a flip of her hair.(14) When I suggest that he must be a fan, he puts on a brave face but it becomes clear just how far he thinks his work is removed from the flip media world.(15) I don't mean to sound flip either, but literally all you have to do to get rid of some guys is to let them know you're interested in spending more time with them.(16) With a flip of his wrist, the flames were suddenly zooming back towards me.
(1) flip chart :: ఫ్లిప్ చార్ట్
(2) flip over :: పైగా కుదుపు
(3) flip out :: వంగటం
(4) flip-flop :: ఫ్లిప్-అపజయం
(5) flip side :: ఫ్లిప్ సైడ్
(6) flip a coin :: ఒక నాణెం కుదుపు
(7) flip off :: ఆఫ్ కుదుపు
(8) flip through :: ద్వారా కుదుపు
(9) flip the bird :: పక్షి కుదుపు
(10) flip chip :: ఫ్లిప్ చిప్
1. snotty-nosed ::
2. toss ::
3. somerset ::
4. overturn ::
5. throw ::
6. flick ::
7. alternate ::
8. flip out ::
9. flip over ::
10. twitch ::
11. sky ::
12. switch ::
13. toss ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
"Every time a Targaryen is born,
the Gods FLIP a coin."
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
Flip a coin, you got a fifty-fifty shot.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
Well, I was gonna have you two
FLIP a coin.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
Agent Gomez, should we FLIP
a coin for the honors?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
Well, what if we just FLIP it over?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 16
English to Telugu Dictionary: flip
Meaning and definitions of flip, translation in Telugu language for flip with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of flip in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "flip"
What flip means in Telugu, flip meaning in Telugu, flip definition, examples and pronunciation of flip in Telugu language.