Noun(1) fine powdery foodstuff obtained by grinding and sifting the meal of a cereal grain
Verb(1) cover with flour(2) convert grain into flour
(1) Basically a mix of refined wheat flour , sugar and dried fruit, there's not much to be said for this from a nutritional perspective.(2) Other reasons for importing the commodity was because of its high quality nature which if blended with the local wheat gives quality bread flour .(3) Make sure that you add just enough gram flour so that the vegetables stick together.(4) Net impact carbs result from replacing wheat flour with soy flour or adding fiber, sugar alcohols or fat.(5) One example is the brand's Egg Replacement, which comes in a box and uses potato starch and tapioca flour as a base.(6) Using about half white and half whole wheat flour is a good mix for a nutritious light bread.(7) Long before this, however, Native Americans had used the seeds for flour and the oil in their hair, and the petals for dyes.(8) Reacting to media reports about growing flour prices, Kabil said wheat, flour , and bread prices were approaching the ideal ratio of one to two to four.(9) What's the advice that books always give after they tell you to lightly flour your baking surface?(10) Cut the dough into two equal portions, flour them lightly, and tuck and shape them into fat cylinders.(11) The Chamorro people make tortillas of flour from seeds of cycads, which carry potent chemicals such as the neurotoxin BMAA.(12) Such scones are made from wheat flour sifted with baking powder, mixed with a small proportion of sugar.(13) Add to flour mixture, along with remaining whole wheat flour , salt and honey.(14) Next time you are outside with a fire, make a biscuit dough, a simple one with whole wheat flour , baking powder, salt and the like.(15) potato flour(16) grease and flour two round cake pans
(1) wheat flour :: గోధుమ పిండి
(2) rice flour :: బియ్యం పిండి
(3) plain flour :: సాదా పిండి
(4) corn flour :: మొక్కజొన్న పిండి
(5) whole wheat flour :: గోధుమ పిండి
(6) cake flour :: కేక్ పిండి
(7) flour mill :: పిండి మర
(8) buckwheat flour :: బుక్వీట్ పిండి
(9) self-raising flour :: స్వీయ సేకరణ పిండి
(10) sifted flour :: sifted పిండి
1. flour ::
2. meal ::
3. corn flour ::
4. farina ::
5. atta ::
6. powder ::
7. grind ::
8. pulverize ::
9. pestle ::
10. comminute ::
flour, floured, flouring, flours, floury
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
corn FLOUR, wheat starch,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 24
Likely made with FLOUR. And coffee.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
Flour, lard, water, eggs, milk.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
I lived below the Street of Flour.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
English to Telugu Dictionary: flour
Meaning and definitions of flour, translation in Telugu language for flour with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of flour in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "flour"
What flour means in Telugu, flour meaning
in Telugu, flour definition, examples and pronunciation
of flour in Telugu language.