పోగమంచు, రెండవసారి మొలచిన పచ్చిక
Noun(1) droplets of water vapor suspended in the air near the ground(2) an atmosphere in which visibility is reduced because of a cloud of some substance(3) confusion characterized by lack of clarity
Verb(1) make less visible or unclear
(1) Restrainers both slow the rate of development and prevent unwanted fog .(2) the origins of local government are lost in a fog of detail(3) And yet, through the fog of sleep deprivation, I did manage to laugh a little at the stylized comedy of Lemoine and Dean.(4) But a future I may yet look back on these days at halcyon, from a fog of new employment legislation and eviscerated social spending.(5) The steam from the hot drink started to fog up his glasses.(6) It was nice at the union conference, therefore, to operate just for a couple of days out from under the fog of ├ö├ç├┐huh?├ö├ç├û(7) However, on the Sunday there was thick fog and some mist for most the afternoon.(8) This will eliminate reflections from the backing material that can fog the film.(9) Beyond that, he could make out buildings of some sort, but mostly everything was obscured by thick fog rolling through.(10) Police said it was raining at the time of the crash and that low cloud and dense fog reduced visibility.(11) Amid the fog of statistics, claims and counter-claims, Rosita and her family can't helped feeling exposed and alone.(12) And there is often a fog of fag smoke drifting through Lancaster's state-of-the-art bus station.(13) But the wider financial district was forced into a hasty evacuation last Tuesday in a terrifying fog of dust and smoke.(14) The cloud clearly isn't steam in the strict sense, nor vapour (these are both invisible) but a fog of small ice crystals.(15) the collision occurred in thick fog(16) They disappeared into an enormous fog of smoke and dust.
(1) fog light :: పొగ మంచు వెలుతురు
(2) thick fog :: దట్టమైన పొగమంచు
(3) fog lamp :: పొగమంచు దీపం
(4) fog up :: అప్ పొగమంచు
(5) fog of war :: ఫాగ్ ఆఫ్ వార్
(6) dense fog :: చిక్కని పొగ మంచు, దట్టమైన పొగ మంచు
(7) heavy fog :: భారీ పొగమంచు
(8) freezing fog :: ఘనీభవన పొగమంచు
1. mist ::
3. daze ::
4. steam up ::
5. muddle ::
6. befog ::
defog, defogs, fog, fogs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Maybe wires, maybe FOG.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 13
English to Telugu Dictionary: fog
Meaning and definitions of fog, translation in Telugu language for fog with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of fog in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "fog"
What fog means in Telugu, fog meaning
in Telugu, fog definition, examples and pronunciation
of fog in Telugu language.