Noun(1) a person who lacks good judgment(2) a person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of(3) a professional clown employed to entertain a king or nobleman in the Middle Ages
Verb(1) make a fool or dupe of(2) spend frivolously and unwisely(3) fool or hoax(4) indulge in horseplay
(1) The fool assassin had found out too much, hadn't he?(2) "You can't fool all the people all the time, " declared Lincoln.(3) It's a nice little job on the side; since I'm the picture taking fool might as well put it all together in a good package.(4) Put a microphone in the face of the fool clergy, and they will say something stupid.(5) That's a bad solution when taking out one fool will accomplish the same thing.(6) I wish that fool would just make himself disappear.(7) He's weak, an opportunistic fool for love, and finally pathetic.(8) However, the milk content of this fool makes it rich in calcium, a vital bone-building nutrient, which means that it's quite healthy if eaten in moderation.(9) However transitory the contentment is, one loves to live in a fool 's paradise.(10) You can't fool all the people, not even most of the time.(11) Of course, being the stupid fool macho man that I am, I was trying to do it alone!(12) For dessert, we ordered the rhubarb and strawberry fool , with stem ginger ice cream.(13) Moussaoui may not have a fool for a client, but that decision may prove to be a foolish one.(14) That things had changed I discovered in my usual fool way.(15) ├ö├ç├┐I say we abandon this fool cause, Roux, this is too much├ö├ç├û the man pressed.(16) I hope you didn't let last year's fake new millennium fool you.
(1) fool around :: అవివేకంగా తిరుగు
(2) like a fool :: ఒక అవివేకిని వంటి
(3) bloody fool :: తెలివితక్కువ వాడ
(4) stupid fool :: స్టుపిడ్ అవివేకిని
(5) little fool :: చిన్న అవివేకిని
(6) play the fool :: అవివేకిని ప్లే
(7) make a fool :: ఒక అవివేకిని తయారు
(8) make a fool of yourself :: మీరే ఒక అవివేకిని తయారు
(9) fool out :: బయటకు అవివేకి
1. idiot ::
2. laughingstock ::
3. jester ::
4. fall guy ::
5. sap ::
6. deceive ::
7. pretend ::
8. dupe ::
9. befool ::
10. arse around ::
చుట్టూ మీరు ASs
11. frivol away ::
fool, fooled, fooling, fools
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
If you FOOL me, you win.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
It's Wolowitz in his stacked heels
that FOOL no one.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 19
But I respected him. He was no FOOL.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 6
You made me look like a complete FOOL.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
Anything with a cock is easy to FOOL.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
English to Telugu Dictionary: fool
Meaning and definitions of fool, translation in Telugu language for fool with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of fool in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "fool"
What fool means in Telugu, fool meaning
in Telugu, fool definition, examples and pronunciation
of fool in Telugu language.