Noun(1) a powerful effect or influence(2) (physics(3) physical energy or intensity(4) group of people willing to obey orders(5) a unit that is part of some military service(6) an act of aggression (as one against a person who resists(7) one possessing or exercising power or influence or authority(8) a group of people having the power of effective action(9) (of a law(10) a putout of a base runner who is required to run; the putout is accomplished by holding the ball while touching the base to which the runner must advance before the runner reaches that base
Verb(1) to cause to do through pressure or necessity, by physical, moral or intellectual means(2) urge or force (a person(3) move with force(4) impose urgently, importunately, or inexorably(5) squeeze like a wedge into a tight space(6) force into or from an action or state, either physically or metaphorically(7) do forcibly; exert force(8) take by force
(1) I believe in fair play and have always endeavoured to be a force for good in politics.(2) force of personality(3) The force was not in order, but Santo thinking he had been retired, started toward the dugout.(4) As Ibrahim counsels, it is a mistake to believe that force can eliminate Islamist movements.(5) a sales force(6) If a serving officer was to be found guilty of possessing a class A drug they would face dismissal from the force and a possible jail sentence.(7) We now have the situation where the entire force has been tarnished by the Minister as corrupt on the basis of a newspaper article.(8) Rivera fielded the ball, but threw it into center field in attempting to force Dellucci at second.(9) Chief Inspector Bob Farmer, of the force 's road policing department, said the cause of the accident was unclear.(10) the article was of such force that it changed opinion(11) I tend to take the more traditional view that the worst thing a military force can do is fail in its mission.(12) From the moment Hastie exploded with that great force of moral indignation, losing was simply not an option.(13) Sovereignty could be transferred by force or by treaty, but it had to be transferred.(14) Beethoven delighted Rousseau's Romantic admirers with his demonstration of the moral force expressible in music.(15) The Pump Engine adjoining the tread wheels was put in motion by human force .(16) In many ways, however, the weak force resembles the electromagnetic force .
(1) task force :: టాస్క్ఫోర్స్
(2) in force :: అమలులో
(3) force majeure :: శక్తి majeure
(4) labor force :: కార్మిక బలగము
(5) driving force :: చోదక శక్తిగా
(6) sales force :: బలగాన్ని
(7) by force :: బలవంతంగా
(8) police force :: పోలీసు ఫోర్స్
(9) brute force :: బ్రూట్ ఫోర్స్
1. strength ::
2. coercion ::
3. cogency ::
4. agency ::
5. body ::
6. force play ::
7. power ::
8. violence ::
9. effect ::
10. military unit ::
11. personnel ::
12. compel ::
13. break open ::
14. propel ::
15. extract ::
16. impel ::
17. thrust ::
18. drive ::
19. push ::
20. storm ::
21. draw ::
22. coerce ::
23. squeeze ::
force, forced, forces, forcing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Why must you all FORCE me up
Vikings Season 1, Episode 9
Or I can FORCE my way in.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
Okay, look, I'm on the Air Force website,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 24
Tri-State Border Interdiction
Task Force sound?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
Next question. "What is the FORCE
between two uncharged plates...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
English to Telugu Dictionary: force
Meaning and definitions of force, translation in Telugu language for force with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of force in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "force"
What force means in Telugu, force meaning in Telugu, force definition, examples and pronunciation of force in Telugu language.