Noun(1) the trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area(2) land that is covered with trees and shrubs
Verb(1) establish a forest on previously unforested land
(1) Whether looking at a slimy whale taste bud or a forest of pink jellyfish, there is no shortage of eye candy.(2) Now is the time to turn your desktop into a veritable forest of eye-candy.(3) a forest of high-rise apartments(4) The northern coniferous forest , or taiga, is filled with evergreens such as pine, fir, and spruce.(5) We graduates today are still saplings in the forest of civilization, in the process of growing.(6) a large tract of forest(7) a pine forest(8) That explains why deciduous forest means a forest in which the leaves fall off the trees when the winter comes.(9) Heavy industrial plants belched clouds of smoke from a forest of chimneys.(10) But their efforts became lost amid a forest of faintly unconvincing football motions.(11) Its forest covers an area half the size of Wales and supports a healthy population of wolves, moose and bears.(12) A Satguru does not embroil the seeker in the dense forest of words and hymns.(13) Just a small forest of black crosses, each labelled with the name of one of the 80 people who died trying to get out there.(14) Cities are already a forest of signs, but most of these signs are authorised texts; part of the official story of a city.(15) I'd really like to put my study first, but the lounge room is crying out for order amidst its forest of boxes.(16) Sherwood Forest, a medieval royal hunting forest , is best known as the home of the outlaw Robin Hood.
(1) rain forest :: వర్షం అటవీ
(2) in the forest :: అడవి లో
(3) tropical forest :: ఉష్ణ మండల అరణ్యం
(4) forest fires :: దావాగ్ని
(5) deep forest :: డీప్ ఫారెస్ట్
(6) black forest :: బ్లాక్ ఫారెస్ట్
(7) deciduous forest :: ఆకురాల్చు అడవులు
(8) through the forest :: అడవిలో
(9) thick forest :: మందపాటి అటవీ
(10) forest fire :: కార్చిచ్చు
2. woodland ::
3. timberland ::
5. bush ::
6. plantation ::
7. jungle ::
8. rain forest ::
9. pinewood ::
10. greenwood ::
11. taiga ::
12. boreal forest ::
forest, forestation, forested, forester, foresters, foresting, forests
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
just until the FOREST
ranger found him.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
is that the Children of the Forest
used to hunt with dragonglass.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
The Children of the Forest made these.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 4
And the Children of the Forest forgotten.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
that doesn't spend? Huh?
The tree falls in the FOREST...
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
English to Telugu Dictionary: forest
Meaning and definitions of forest, translation in Telugu language for forest with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of forest in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "forest"
What forest means in Telugu, forest meaning in Telugu, forest definition, examples and pronunciation of forest in Telugu language.