Noun(1) the phonological or orthographic sound or appearance of a word that can be used to describe or identify something(2) a category of things distinguished by some common characteristic or quality(3) a perceptual structure(4) any spatial attributes (especially as defined by outline(5) alternative names for the body of a human being(6) the spatial arrangement of something as distinct from its substance(7) the visual appearance of something or someone(8) a printed document with spaces in which to write(9) (biology(10) an arrangement of the elements in a composition or discourse(11) a particular mode in which something is manifested(12) (physical chemistry(13) a body of students who are taught together(14) an ability to perform well(15) a life-size dummy used to display clothes(16) a mold for setting concrete
Verb(1) create (as an entity(2) to compose or represent(3) develop into a distinctive entity(4) give shape or form to(5) make something, usually for a specific function(6) establish or impress firmly in the mind(7) assume a form or shape
(1) to be in outstanding form(2) A southern taxonomic form is distributed in North America in Pacific drainages from northern Washington north to the Alaska Peninsula.(3) I am lucky enough to be part of a team whose form has been magnificent, with mesmerising displays.(4) they tried to find a form of words acceptable to all(5) On current domestic form , Liverpool might not see another Champions League night like this for a very long time to come.(6) these videos are a triumph of form over content(7) Mix to combine and set aside for five minutes, or until small bubbles form on the surface.(8) Correcting any form of social misbehaviour is not something that can be done quickly.(9) He has shown consistent form with both bat and ball so far this season but still needs a big score under his belt.(10) He was a lifelong bachelor and was believed to have remained celibate - but did he enjoy painting the naked female form ?(11) Observing the variety of colour, form and aroma of summer flowers can enhance outdoor relaxation.(12) an application form(13) This uncomfortable contradiction between form and content lies at the heart of both their work.(14) In time it may be advantageous to hold data in processed form , but at present raw data remains too valuable.(15) The Rev Chris Swift, a parent himself, agonised over a form of words for a situation he hadn't faced before.(16) He stepped to the side so that his form blocked the door.
(1) application form :: అప్లికేషన్ రూపం
(2) to form :: ఏర్పాటు
(3) order form :: ఆర్డర్ రూపం
(4) registration form :: సభ్యత్వ నమోదుపత్రం
(5) short form :: చిన్న రూపం
(6) base form :: బేస్ రూపం
(7) form factor :: ఫారమ్ ఫ్యాక్టర్
(8) fill in a form :: ఒక రూపం పూరించడానికి
(9) in the form :: రూపంలో
(10) sixth form :: ఆరవ దరఖాస్తు
1. shape ::
2. body ::
3. manifestation ::
4. kind ::
5. mold ::
6. etiquette ::
7. questionnaire ::
8. fitness ::
9. manakin ::
10. phase ::
11. strain ::
12. cast ::
13. course ::
14. signifier ::
15. pattern ::
16. flesh ::
17. contour ::
18. sort ::
19. make ::
20. formulate ::
22. materialize ::
23. acquire ::
24. arrange ::
25. constitute ::
26. develop ::
27. shape ::
28. organize ::
29. forge ::
30. take form ::
31. imprint ::
1. impropriety ::
2. indecorum ::
form, formed, forming, formless, forms, preform, preformed, preforming, preforms
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...could not possibly FORM
a Bose condensate.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
in the FORM of
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 12
As soon as you ask for it, I’ll sign
the FORM to be released on parole.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
I’ll sign a FORM requesting
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
On the other hand, I think Sheldon
might be the larval FORM of his species.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
English to Telugu Dictionary: form
Meaning and definitions of form, translation in Telugu language for form with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of form in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "form"
What form means in Telugu, form meaning in Telugu, form definition, examples and pronunciation of form in Telugu language.