Noun(1) the condition of being free; the power to act or speak or think without externally imposed restraints(2) immunity from an obligation or duty
(1) the shorts have a side split for freedom of movement(2) This causality of freedom can rule over us only in a condition of free thought and communication.(3) Several approaches to the subject of religion and freedom have been touched upon.(4) those who fought for Irish freedom(5) Violence or intimidation against the media could hamper press freedom and eventually deprive the public of its right to information.(6) Kant's attempt to reconcile determinism and freedom involves placing us in two different realms.(7) Why did we fight for our freedom and suffer so many battles if our ancient ├ö├ç├┐protectors├ö├ç├û are then going to give our land away to the highest bidder?(8) Like a jailer who throws you into a prison cell while slipping you the key, Europe simultaneously gave the world despotism and freedom .(9) Eighteen months came and went until her boyfriend and a Congressman were able to secure her freedom .(10) freedom of speech(11) We champion freedom not only because it is practical and beneficial but because it is morally right and just.(12) The freedom of MPs to speak the truth as they see it has been a jealously protected right in our Westminster system over the centuries.(13) The present regime is not very tolerant of academic freedom .(14) religious freedom(15) To create width in the backswing, the right arm needs freedom to move back and up into the proper position at the top.(16) That busy line must be a cruel and tantalising reminder of lost freedom for the inmates of the upstate New York penitentiary.
(1) freedom of speech :: వాక్ స్వాతంత్రం
(2) freedom fighter :: స్వాతంత్ర సమరయోధుడు
(3) freedom fighters :: స్వాతంత్ర యోధులు
(4) degree of freedom :: స్వేచ్ఛ యొక్క డిగ్రీ
(5) freedom of expression :: భావవ్యక్తీకరణ స్వేచ్ఛ
(6) degrees of freedom :: డిగ్రీస్ ఆఫ్ ఫ్రీడమ్
(7) freedom of choice :: ఎంపిక స్వేచ్ఛ
(8) freedom of the press :: పత్రికా స్వేచ్ఛ
(9) religious freedom :: మత స్వేచ్ఛ
(10) fight for freedom :: స్వేచ్ఛ కోసం పోరాటం
1. liberty ::
2. independence ::
3. exemption ::
4. right ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Including those fighting for our FREEDOM.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
[BLUE MINK'S "GOOD MORNING
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
The glorious work of
the Northern FREEDOM fighters.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
"She refuses to leave until the FREEDOM
of the former slaves is secure."
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
are similarly diluted
about their FREEDOM.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
English to Telugu Dictionary: freedom
Meaning and definitions of freedom, translation in Telugu language for freedom with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of freedom in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "freedom"
What freedom means in Telugu, freedom meaning
in Telugu, freedom definition, examples and pronunciation
of freedom in Telugu language.