Noun(1) the time when the Moon is fully illuminated
Verb(1) beat for the purpose of cleaning and thickening(2) make (a garment(3) increase in phase
Adjective(1) containing as much or as many as is possible or normal(2) constituting the full quantity or extent; complete(3) complete in extent or degree and in every particular(4) filled to satisfaction with food or drink(5) (of sound(6) having the normally expected amount(7) being at a peak or culminating point(8) having ample fabric
Adverb(1) to the greatest degree or extent; completely or entirely; (`full' in this sense is used as a combining form
(1) Her hair was the richest, full est red, and it spread across her shoulders like a cresting wave.(2) Fantastic, pure, rich, full nose of fruit and caramel, with an almost minty overtone.(3) The length of the short should hit the shapeliest part of your leg and not be too full or too tight.(4) They will have to publish the full report, so that will put it all in perspective.(5) The engines continually operated at full speed to keep the ship in position.(6) she was full of questions(7) Tim Henman is confident of returning to full fitness after undergoing surgery on his injured shoulder.(8) She was the last to come out on stage and she was dressed in a very long, full cloak.(9) Ariadne looked back at the Minotaur, with interest, and laughed ├ö├ç├┐ full in his face├ö├ç├û.(10) It seems to be a magical day full of hope and anticipation for the great future to come.(11) Hitler rewarded the two panzer groups with advancement to full army status.(12) By the time I swung through the door, the room was nearly full .(13) A full report of the winners, sponsors etc. will appear in this column next week.(14) the kids are full of excitement(15) Her gown had three full layers of delicate silk, all purple with pink on the middle layer.(16) People in Indonesia gain the status of full adults through marriage and parenthood.
(1) full name :: పూర్తి పేరు
(2) full moon :: నిండు చంద్రుడు
(3) full-time :: పూర్తి సమయం
(4) full of :: పూర్తిగా
(5) full stop :: ఫుల్ స్టాప్
(6) full board :: పూర్తి బోర్డు
(7) full house :: పూర్తి హౌస్
(8) in full :: పూర్తిగా
(9) full circle :: పూర్తి వృత్తం
2. crowded with ::
4. replete ::
5. eventful ::
6. comprehensive ::
7. maximum ::
8. plump ::
9. loose-fitting ::
10. resonant ::
11. rich ::
12. total ::
13. entire ::
14. broad ::
15. wide-cut ::
16. good ::
17. directly ::
18. very ::
19. to the full ::
20. full moon ::
21. wax ::
1. bare ::
2. blank ::
3. devoid ::
4. empty ::
5. stark ::
6. vacant ::
7. void ::
full, fulled, fullest, fulling, fullness, fulls, fully
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I want him coming at us FULL tilt.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 9
with a belly FULL of wine and
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 2
FULL of teeth, three huge legs,
and flailing tentacles.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 16
with a belly FULL of wine
and a girl's mouth around my cock.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
For the night is
dark and FULL of terrors.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
English to Telugu Dictionary: full
Meaning and definitions of full, translation in Telugu language for full with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of full in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "full"
What full means in Telugu, full meaning in Telugu, full definition, examples and pronunciation of full in Telugu language.