Noun(1) an account of an amusing incident (usually with a punch line
Adjective(1) arousing or provoking laughter(2) beyond or deviating from the usual or expected(3) not as expected(4) experiencing odd bodily sensations
(1) But many of the stories are also hilariously funny , deeply celebratory, or just plain quirky.(2) Sam begins to tell a hilariously funny story about taking the test we just got back, and David adds in a few biting comments of his own.(3) she told me a funny story(4) The funny thing about emotion, though, is that you can't send it away.(5) The funny thing is I am still surprised, hearing the words.(6) He was caring and he could keep you entertained with his funny stories and wonderful sense of fun.(7) Some hospitals now have special rooms, where patients can go to read humorous books and watch funny videos.(8) Even though I'd eaten a few hours ago, appetite in the Andes is a funny thing and a little goes a long way, so my breakfast of potatoes was still weighing heavily on my stomach.(9) It would seem to me that it is a funny old world.(10) In fact, it's funny how distracting the least interesting things are when you're at a lecture.(11) Suspicion crept into my mind and I had a funny feeling that she knew I didn't go to the movies.(12) You know, the funny thing is that I don't draw that distinction for myself so much so as for others.(13) A funny thing to hear from a conservative, they might conclude.(14) The funny thing, is I'm not really angry at the guy either.(15) It's a funny old world, as Margaret Thatcher once said.(16) He writes stories which are funny almost by accident.
(1) very funny :: చాలా హస్యస్పదం
(2) funny guy :: సరదా మనిషి
(3) funny man :: సరదా మనిషి
(4) funny story :: ఫన్నీ కథ
(5) funny stuff :: ఫన్నీ stuff
(6) be funny :: సరదాగ
(7) funny thing :: ఫన్నీ విషయం
(8) funny money :: ఫన్నీ డబ్బు
1. amusing ::
2. strange ::
3. suspicious ::
4. risible ::
5. singular ::
6. funny story ::
1. lame ::
funner, funnest, funnies, funnily, funny, unfunny
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
VapoRub makes my hands smell FUNNY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 11
We were just talking
about how FUNNY you are.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 16
for it to be FUNNY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 19
You Westerosi are FUNNY people.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
Smart, FUNNY, gorgeous--
are we a match or what?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 6
English to Telugu Dictionary: funny
Meaning and definitions of funny, translation in Telugu language for funny with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of funny in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "funny"
What funny means in Telugu, funny meaning
in Telugu, funny definition, examples and pronunciation
of funny in Telugu language.