- మరింతఅనుకూలముకొనసాగించాడుఆటను పొడిగించడంచేసుకుంది
Verb(1) promote the growth of(2) contribute to the progress or growth of
Adjective(1) located at a great distance in time or space or degree(2) being of a considerable distance or length(3) being the animal or vehicle on the right or being on the right side of an animal or vehicle(4) beyond a norm in opinion or actions(5) more distant in especially degree
Adverb(1) to a considerable degree; very much(2) at or to or from a great distance in space(3) at or to a certain point or degree(4) remote in time(5) to an advanced stage or point(6) to or at a greater extent or degree or a more advanced stage (`further' is used more often than `farther' in this abstract sense(7) in addition or furthermore(8) to or at a greater distance in time or space (`farther' is used more frequently than `further' in this physical sense
(1) she was at the further side of the room(2) she'd like further information(3) he hits the ball further than me(4) to further your career(5) I can't run any further(6) I went no further(7) how much further is the hotel?(8) he walked no further than the station(9) they further claimed that ...(10) it seems further(11) to improve sth further(12) the storm damaged it further(13) prices fell further(14) they live further south(15) he wants to go further in the company(16) further, ...
(1) far :: దురముగా
(2) farther :: దూరంగా
(3) further information :: మరింత సమాచారం
(4) further away :: మరింత దూరంగా
(5) until further notice :: మరలా సూచించేంత వరకు
(6) further on :: ఇకపై
(7) further details :: మరిన్ని వివరాల
(8) further education :: తదుపరి విద్య
(9) further down :: ఇంకా క్రిందకి
(10) further than :: కంటే మరింత
(11) further action :: తరువాతి చర్య
(12) go further :: ముందుకు వెళ్ళటం
1. farther ::
2. additional ::
3. more ::
4. extra ::
5. supplementary ::
6. supplemental ::
7. other ::
8. new ::
9. fresh ::
10. promote ::
11. advance ::
12. forward ::
13. develop ::
14. facilitate ::
15. aid ::
16. assist ::
17. help ::
18. help along ::
19. lend a hand to ::
ఒక చేతి రుణాలు
20. abet ::
21. expedite ::
22. hasten ::
24. catalyze ::
25. accelerate ::
27. spur on ::
28. oil the wheels of ::
29. give a push to ::
ఒక పుష్ ఇవ్వాలని
30. boost ::
31. encourage ::
32. cultivate ::
33. nurture ::
34. foster ::
further, furtherance, furthered, furthering, furthers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
you'd see FURTHER than all the rest.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 8
-it's a good idea.
-"I don't want any FURTHER improvisation."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
Then he understood
that digging upwards he’d go FURTHER.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
If both are broken, there can be no FURTHER replacement.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 6
I promised your maester
I'd get you to Castle Black and no FURTHER.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
English to Telugu Dictionary: further
Meaning and definitions of further, translation in Telugu language for further with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of further in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "further"
What further means in Telugu, further meaning in Telugu, further definition, examples and pronunciation of further in Telugu language.