మోటారు వాహనాల షెడ్డు, మోటారు వాహనాల మరమ్మత్తు కర్మాగారము
Noun(1) an outbuilding (or part of a building(2) a repair shop where cars and trucks are serviced and repaired
Verb(1) keep or store in a garage
(1) One day, he announced that he was buying a motorcycle combination, and that he would have to build a shed to garage it.(2) One of their cars is at their apartment, and the other parked in the garage of the apartment building where Joe and I live.(3) When I buy a car, I don't expect that I'll have to keep returning it to the garage for constant repairs.(4) But perhaps the main reason why most people shy away from LPG conversions is that it is sometimes difficult to find a garage that sells the fuel.(5) To the left of the driveway a cubic building, housing the garage and chauffeur's flat above, guards the courtyard just beyond.(6) Its outbuildings include a double garage , greenhouse, potting shed, kennels and workshop.(7) Another example of a possessory lien is if you take your truck to a garage for repairs, the garage can keep possession of your truck until you pay the repair bill.(8) Why is Belmont Motors the only garage getting fuel?(9) There was a garage for repairs, petrol pumps, a shop, taxi service and private cars for hire.(10) a bus garage(11) The remaining outbuildings include a garage , barn, two fowl houses, two stables, four old stores and two boathouses.(12) As it isn't, it could be something unusual that occurs only when you garage the car.(13) Ford tucked the photograph and the address into his jacket and headed to the garage below his apartment building.(14) Shell currently supplies fuel to the garage but there is no long-term arrangement in place and purchasers can link up to any fuel company they like.(15) garage band(16) Craven District Council made its garage available so that vehicles could be thoroughly checked, as the council and the local taxi owners are keen to see that all taxis are safe.
(1) garage sale :: గారేజ్ అమ్మకానికి
(2) parking garage :: పార్కింగ్ గ్యారేజి
(3) garage door :: గ్యారేజ్ డోర్
(4) garage door opener :: గ్యారేజ్ డోర్ ఓపెనర్
(5) garage owner :: గారేజ్ యజమాని
1. carport ::
2. service station ::
3. depot ::
4. service department ::
garage, garaged, garages, garaging
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Guys, I'm not living in a GARAGE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 16
...holed up in a GARAGE somewhere
huffing paint thinner.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
as long as I park
in the right GARAGE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 4
It looked like a filthy bike GARAGE.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
Can I just stay in the GARAGE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 18
English to Telugu Dictionary: garage
Meaning and definitions of garage, translation in Telugu language for garage with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of garage in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "garage"
What garage means in Telugu, garage meaning
in Telugu, garage definition, examples and pronunciation
of garage in Telugu language.