పోవడము, గమనము, పోక
Noun(1) the act of departing(2) euphemistic expressions for death(3) advancing toward a goal
Verb(1) change location; move, travel, or proceed, also metaphorically(2) follow a procedure or take a course(3) move away from a place into another direction(4) enter or assume a certain state or condition(5) be awarded; be allotted(6) have a particular form(7) stretch out over a distance, space, time, or scope; run or extend between two points or beyond a certain point(8) follow a certain course(9) be abolished or discarded(10) be or continue to be in a certain condition(11) make a certain noise or sound(12) perform as expected when applied(13) to be spent or finished(14) progress by being changed(15) continue to live and avoid dying(16) pass, fare, or elapse; of a certain state of affairs or action
Adjective(1) in full operation
(1) She started on the return route before the going got too tough for the small ones to handle.(2) If not, they are offering them alternative positions for one year at the going rate.(3) Ditches and tree roots always make the going difficult in the woodland sections at this venue.(4) The going rate is about $120 - $140 per day per person.(5) All employees work a minimum of 15 hours per week and are paid the going rate for the job.(6) Millions of us have our nest eggs in taxed savings accounts that pay well below the going rate of interest.(7) It's in our blood to kickstart things, to move on when the going gets tough, not to give in.(8) To his surprise it was good enough to take third place as his peers found the going tough.(9) The standard response is that we must pay the going rate to get the right people.(10) To help you agree a fair fee, consider linking it to the going rate for a childminder in your area.(11) The players counter that as full-time professionals they should be paid the going rate for the job.(12) The fact it is priced at less than half the going rate for a CD single makes it both sublime and ridiculous.(13) Pay the going rate and hire a professional, either permanently or on a proper fixed term contract.(14) Cheap means something is purchased below the going price or value.(15) It is designed that way so that bookies always have the upper hand whatever the going .(16) They will have to pay the going rate for credit and other services they require.
(1) go :: వెళ్ళండి
(2) going to :: అన్నారు
(3) keep going :: కొనసాగించండి
(4) going out :: బయటకు వెళ్తున్నాను
(5) going on :: సాగుతోంది
(6) be going to :: కు వెళ్ళడం
(7) going down :: క్రిందకి వెళ్ళు
(8) get going :: వెళుతున్న పొందుటకు
(9) going away :: దూరంగా వెళ్ళడం
1. departure ::
2. sledding ::
1. recess ::
2. recession ::
3. regress ::
4. regression ::
5. retreat ::
6. retrogression ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We're GOING to work this office
situation out like gentlemen.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 17
I just think you have a good thing GOING
where you are right now,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22
No, you are not GOING to die.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 9
If that's everyone,
I'm GOING to go for a ride before dark.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
I must have really gotten you GOING.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 16
English to Telugu Dictionary: going
Meaning and definitions of going, translation in Telugu language for going with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of going in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "going"
What going means in Telugu, going meaning in Telugu, going definition, examples and pronunciation of going in Telugu language.