సాధారణం కంటె ఎక్కువ వైశాల్యము, అలవాటుగా పని చేయుచున్న
Noun(1) a person who has achieved distinction and honor in some field
Adjective(1) relatively large in size or number or extent; larger than others of its kind(2) of major significance or importance(3) remarkable or out of the ordinary in degree or magnitude or effect(4) very good(5) uppercase(6) in an advanced stage of pregnancy
(1) I've been lucky to work with three great players who are all great blokes.(2) it's one of the great events in this country's history(3) it was great to see him(4) ├ö├ç├┐Will you shut up, you great twit?├ö├ç├û(5) Evidence is a generic notion of great importance to many practices and enquiries.(6) He opened the door and there was a little angel with a great big Christmas tree.(7) For many it was not a glamorous life but the work they did was of great importance.(8) It may be of great interest to hear something about the role of the Parish Council in this conflict.(9) I'm terribly proud of her and I think she's great at her job, and being a mother.(10) In the first half we played with great rhythm and intensity which gave us some breathing space in the second half.(11) he fell from a great height(12) It was a lovely moment, happening just after we'd got into bed and I think I went to sleep with a great big grin on my face.(13) They played great in all their matches.(14) You have no right to order me around anymore, you great lump.(15) she felt as if a great weight had been lifted from her shoulders(16) In the event, the two became great friends and the status quo was maintained.
(1) a great deal :: గొప్ప ఒప్పందం
(2) so great :: చాలా గొప్పది
(3) a great deal of :: యొక్క ఒక గొప్ప ఒప్పందానికి
(4) great deal :: గొప్ప ఒప్పందం
(5) have a great time :: ఒక గొప్ప సమయం కలిగి
(6) the great :: గొప్ప
(7) great fun :: చాలా ఆనందం
(8) great day :: గొప్ప రోజు
1. considerable ::
2. large ::
3. absolute ::
4. prominent ::
5. powerful ::
6. magnificent ::
7. expert ::
8. enthusiastic ::
10. gravid ::
11. outstanding ::
12. nifty ::
13. capital ::
1. amateur ::
2. inexpert ::
3. unprofessional ::
4. unseasoned ::
5. unskilled ::
great, greater, greatest, greatly, greatness, greats
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
There's GREAT honor serving
in the Night's Watch.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
Will you play the ukulele?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 6
that's... GREAT news.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 23
Great. Now that we're all on the same page,
let's get together tonight and work on it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
Great. You keep a list,
I'll keep a list.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 14
English to Telugu Dictionary: great
Meaning and definitions of great, translation in Telugu language for great with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of great in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "great"
What great means in Telugu, great meaning in Telugu, great definition, examples and pronunciation of great in Telugu language.