పట్టుకొనే భాగము, గట్టిగా పట్టుకొనుట
Noun(1) the act of grasping(2) the appendage to an object that is designed to be held in order to use or move it(3) a portable rectangular container for carrying clothes(4) the friction between a body and the surface on which it moves (as between an automobile tire and the road(5) worker who moves the camera around while a film or television show is being made(6) an intellectual hold or understanding(7) a flat wire hairpin whose prongs press tightly together; used to hold bobbed hair in place
Verb(1) hold fast or firmly(2) to grip or seize, as in a wrestling match(3) to render motionless, as with a fixed stare or by arousing terror or awe
(1) The faster you go, the harder it is to maintain your grip .(2) But it is this November's presidential election which will grip global attention as never before.(3) Preparing your ball and hand to have the proper grip is part of your pre-bowling and pre-shot routine.(4) He has found a comfortable grip on his sinker, which consistently gets ground balls.(5) Unfortunately for taxpayers, the authority has yet to get a proper grip on its finances.(6) Walk down a city street without keeping a tight grip on your wallet or handbag and somebody will rob you.(7) With operations in more than 80 countries and a turnover last year of 15.8 billion, Michelin has a firm grip on its market.(8) The handle has a slightly flared hilt that both enhances the grip and protects the fingers during use.(9) I've changed my grip and my backswing(10) Suddenly his wrist was caught in a vice-like grip , tight and painful.(11) Network Rail has installed new track and removed nearby trees to tackle the autumn problem of leaves on the line which can cause train wheels to lose grip .(12) Police have issued a warning to local women to keep a firm grip on their handbags after four separate incidents in Lancaster and Morecambe.(13) A weak grip causes the clubface to open during the backswing and remain open in the downswing.(14) I maintained my grip until they were only at a meter's distance from us.(15) With a vice grip around her neck, she was unable to breathe.(16) our firm grip on inflation
(1) get a grip :: ఒక పట్టును పొందుటకు
(2) the grip :: పట్టు
(3) pistol grip :: తుపాకీ పట్టును
(4) iron grip :: ఉక్కు పిడికిలిలో
(5) death grip :: మరణం పట్టు
(6) grip handle :: పట్టు హ్యాండిల్
(7) handle grip :: హ్యాండిల్ పట్టు
(8) key grip :: కీ పట్టు
(9) close grip :: Close పట్టు
(10) hair grip :: జుట్టు పట్టు
1. grasp ::
2. traction ::
3. control ::
4. understanding of ::
5. travel bag ::
6. travelling bag ::
7. handgrip ::
8. hairgrip ::
9. grasp ::
10. afflict ::
11. engross ::
12. spellbind ::
13. grapple ::
grip, griper, gripers, grips
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Now the GRIP - let me see.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
The GRIP must be delicate.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
Really? A robot hand's
got a death GRIP on your junk, dude.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 1
you've completely lost your GRIP
on this world, on what's real.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
"And though Daenerys
maintains her GRIP on Slaver's Bay,
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
English to Telugu Dictionary: grip
Meaning and definitions of grip, translation in Telugu language for grip with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of grip in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "grip"
What grip means in Telugu, grip meaning in Telugu, grip definition, examples and pronunciation of grip in Telugu language.