నిలుచుట, మధ్యలో ఏర్పడే ఆపుదల
- haltఆగిపోయిందిఅడ్డుకుంటున్నాయని ముఖ్యమంత్రిచేరుతుంది
Noun(1) the state of inactivity following an interruption(2) the event of something ending(3) an interruption or temporary suspension of progress or movement
Verb(1) cause to stop(2) come to a halt, stop moving(3) stop from happening or developing(4) stop the flow of a liquid
Adjective(1) disabled in the feet or legs
(1) "He who is halt " clearly refers to Zar, who walks with a painful limp because of a leg injury he suffered many years before.(2) a halt in production(3) Before the flyovers were built, buses would halt at several stops on the road and this was convenient to many who lived or worked around these stops.(4) American companies will, in the next few years, come under intense political pressure to halt the loss of jobs to India and China.(5) Orkney had protested that the scheme - to halt livestock shipping in winds of force five or more - would disrupt transportation for months.(6) AAF resumed production last week after closing its operation for nine months due to a halt in the supply of gas from the Arun fields.(7) An epiphany strikes me with the magnificent glory of a holy intervention and instantly brings my seizure to a halt .(8) York motorists were hit with road chaos, as accidents and roadworks brought traffic to a halt , and panic-buying closed a busy petrol station.(9) A police spokesman said on arrival in Valencia heavily-armed soldiers and police officers surrounded the area, bringing work at the quarries to a halt .(10) When a vehicle finally comes to a halt , it does so wherever the driver pleases, like a toddler falling asleep in the middle of the living-room floor.(11) Just as in the case of the failure of deficit spending, more consumption by household will not halt recessionary pressures.(12) The Humvee made a hard right and jerked to a halt .(13) As the breeze passed away, they came to a halt , breathing hard, straining to control the sound of their breathing.(14) Once four or five trusses have formed, pinch out the main growing stem to halt the plant's growth.(15) After a high speed chase lasting several minutes, the car left the road and slid to a halt .(16) The 2001 U.S. recession brought Mexican growth to a halt , and foreign investors have begun moving production to lower cost locations in Asia.
(1) come to a halt :: ఒక halt కు వచ్చి
(2) abrupt halt :: ఆకస్మిక halt
(3) grind to a halt :: ఒక halt కు రుబ్బు
(4) call a halt :: ఒక halt కాల్
1. stop ::
2. stoppage ::
3. hitch ::
4. freeze ::
5. stop ::
6. hold ::
7. stanch ::
8. halting ::
halt, halted, halting, halts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 6
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 9
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
English to Telugu Dictionary: halt
Meaning and definitions of halt, translation in Telugu language for halt with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of halt in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "halt"
What halt means in Telugu, halt meaning in Telugu, halt definition, examples and pronunciation of halt in Telugu language.