Noun(1) a special way of doing something(2) the way a garment hangs(3) a gymnastic exercise performed on the rings or horizontal bar or parallel bars when the gymnast's weight is supported by the arms
Verb(1) be suspended or hanging(2) cause to be hanging or suspended(3) kill by hanging(4) let drop or droop(5) fall or flow in a certain way(6) be menacing, burdensome, or oppressive(7) give heed (to(8) be suspended or poised(9) hold on tightly or tenaciously(10) be exhibited(11) prevent from reaching a verdict, of a jury(12) decorate or furnish with something suspended(13) be placed in position as by a hinge(14) place in position as by a hinge so as to allow free movement in one direction(15) suspend (meat
(1) we could just hang the pictures on the walls(2) if you're using lining paper, hang it horizontally(3) His wife told the jury she thought she was going to die after he wrapped electric cable around her neck, pulled it tight and then tried to hang her.(4) There was one man a while back who had murdered and raped a nine year old girl who seemed certain to hang , but a mob invaded his prison and killed him themselves.(5) But that loss is more than made up for by attention to the hang , the single area which can make or break a show by this most quicksilver of artists.(6) the room in which the pictures will hang(7) They just sentenced this woman to hang for killing her boyfriend, who she says routinely abused her.(8) the hang of one's clothes(9) Wilkes had stabbed Christie while resisting arrest, for which he was indicted, tried, convicted, and sentenced to hang .(10) This article has all you need to know about issues with internal modems that may hang your system.(11) both men were sentenced to hang(12) At Tate Modern, the result was a momentously confusing opening hang , where nothing had a place in the greater scheme of things because there was no greater scheme of things.(13) Lining makes the vest hang better over your other clothes and also makes it easier to slip on and off.(14) Not only does the drainpipe leg hang badly with most footwear but it emphasises the fuller hips and rear.(15) Off in the dining room Graham was sanding down the walls in hope that he'll be able to paint them straight rather than hang lining paper first.(16) He was sentenced to hang for the murder of his step son.
(1) hang on :: వింటారు
(2) hang around :: కలుస్తూ ఉండు
(3) hang over :: వ్రేలాడవలెను
(4) hang loose :: వదులుగా వ్రేలాడుతూ
(5) to hang :: వేలాడతీయటం
(6) to hang up :: ఆగిపోవచ్చు
(7) hang down :: క్రిందికి వ్రేలాడు
1. knack ::
2. be suspended ::
4. decorate ::
5. string up ::
6. hover ::
7. fall ::
9. cling ::
10. attend ::
1. settle ::
2. sink ::
hang, hanged, hangs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Just HANG on.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 8
if I HANG around here.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 6
Maybe I'll just HANG out here
for a while.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
Hang him and be done with it.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
Hang on. Are you now or have you ever
been a salsa, Irish-folk or breakdancer?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 19
English to Telugu Dictionary: hang
Meaning and definitions of hang, translation in Telugu language for hang with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of hang in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "hang"
What hang means in Telugu, hang meaning
in Telugu, hang definition, examples and pronunciation
of hang in Telugu language.