అతడు, వాడు, పుంలింగ సర్వనామము
Noun(1) a male; a man.
Pronoun(1) used to refer to a man, boy, or male animal previously mentioned or easily identified.
(1) he had no money(2) Rosen felt excited as he walked into the office.(3) he got injured(4) Usually, he who has possession of the land may be trusted to make the best use of it.(5) every child needs to know that he is loved(6) he doesn't care(7) So he just made the decision - or she, it could be a he or she - to land this aircraft at the closest airport.(8) he who is without sin(9) She's really a he , by the name of Irwin.(10) Most of the star horses he has trained have been great battlers - just like O'Brien himself.(11) Then he won't even admit he's done anything wrong.(12) 'Will he succeed?' 'He will, of course.'(13) The student is not an object of the teacher's efforts, he is a partner searching for the ways leading to scientific truths.(14) he and I are staying(15) he didn't fall(16) Calopresti has made only three films so far, yet he is already a major force in Italian cinema.
(1) he is :: అతడు
(2) who is he :: అతను ఎవరు
(3) he says :: అతను చెప్తున్నాడు
(4) he also :: అతను కూడా
(5) that he :: అతను ఆ
(6) he falls :: అతను వస్తుంది
(7) he is out :: అతను అవుట్
(8) he is ten years old :: అతను పది సంవత్సరాలు
(9) he deserves it :: అతను అది అర్హురాలని
1. helium ::
English to Telugu Dictionary: he
Meaning and definitions of he, translation in Telugu language for he with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of he in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "he"
What he means in Telugu, he meaning in Telugu, he definition, examples and pronunciation of he in Telugu language.