సాయము చేయు, తోడ్పడు
Noun(1) the activity of contributing to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose(2) a person who contributes to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose(3) a person or thing that is a resource that helps make something easier or possible to do(4) a means of serving
Verb(1) give help or assistance; be of service(2) improve the condition of(3) be of use(4) abstain from doing; always used with a negative(5) help to some food; help with food or drink(6) contribute to the furtherance of(7) take or use(8) improve; change for the better
(1) a help menu(2) thank you for your help(3) Once in treatment caseworkers provide help and advice on keeping drug-free, or finding a job or home.(4) legislation to fit all new cars with catalytic converters will help(5) it'll help her in making a decision(6) With Vincent at the helm the local support group offer help and advice to the asylum seekers.(7) Last time Microsoft patched it by requiring that the help files run from the local file system.(8) he didn't help himself at all(9) For young people who need to hone their social skills, IM can be more a detour than a help .(10) He was a great help to me, videoing me going over fences and correcting mistakes.(11) he was a great help(12) The other main opening tool is the repertoire database, which has good help documentation.(13) God help us should we as a nation ever need unpaid help from our neighbours.(14) All of you provided me with invaluable help and advice that aided me to gain my first year certificate with a Merit pass.(15) you can't help but agree(16) As a result the hardware maker agreed to change its source code, user manuals and help screens.
(1) to help :: సహాయపడటానికి
(2) help out :: సహాయం
(3) need help :: సహాయం కావాలి
(4) please help me :: దయచేసి సహాయం చేయండి
(5) help desk :: సహాయం డెస్క్
(6) help yourself :: నీకు నువ్వు సహాయం చేసుకో
(7) ask for help :: సహాయం కోసం అడుగు
1. assistance ::
2. relief ::
3. domestic worker ::
4. supporter ::
5. avail ::
6. assist ::
7. support ::
8. relieve ::
9. aid ::
10. avail ::
11. facilitate ::
12. help oneself ::
13. serve ::
14. SOS ::
1. hinder ::
help, helped, helper, helpers, helpful, helping, helpings, helpless, helps
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Come on, I'll HELP you pick something.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 20
I'm not asking the Lord of Light for HELP.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 2
Perhaps this will HELP.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
Help me see if we can wedge
this piece of PVC behind the support rod.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 22
May l HELP you?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
English to Telugu Dictionary: help
Meaning and definitions of help, translation in Telugu language for help with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of help in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "help"
What help means in Telugu, help meaning in Telugu, help definition, examples and pronunciation of help in Telugu language.