వీరుడు, పొగడ్తకు పాత్రుడు
Noun(1) a man distinguished by exceptional courage and nobility and strength(2) the principal character in a play or movie or novel or poem(3) someone who fights for a cause(4) Greek mathematician and inventor who devised a way to determine the area of a triangle and who described various mechanical devices (first century(5) (classical mythology(6) (Greek mythology(7) a large sandwich made of a long crusty roll split lengthwise and filled with meats and cheese (and tomato and onion and lettuce and condiments
(1) Bridgette and Francoise concentrated their energy on admiring their current hero .(2) The second concerns the Nibelung myth, which relates the story of the Germanic hero Siegfried.(3) Ask about this, as commercial mozzarella adds a rubbery texture and no flavor to a hero .(4) the hero of Kipling's story(5) Suddenly, the cowboy was elevated to the status of a national folk hero .(6) The least likely but most fascinating Republican candidate would be action hero turned politician Arnold Schwarzenegger.(7) She's as strong and likable a female character as Davy is a male hero , making this a perfect bookend to book one.(8) The hero of the first novel, Benjamin Trotter, longs for his first love.(9) The myth of the hero has followed the same basic pattern in many cultures, and expresses a common ideal.(10) Mind you, the hero of this novel certainly got luckier than I ever did!(11) However, once in a while, one of those no-hopers turns it around and becomes an unlikely cult hero .(12) The eponymous hero is played by the blue-eyed Peter O'Toole.(13) a war hero(14) Sari was bemoaning the plight of the hero on screen.(15) In several films the hero is a comical character, but the portrayal is gentle.(16) The search is on to find an unsung sporting hero in Dulwich.
(1) hero of the day :: రోజు హీరో
(2) unsung hero :: పొగడ బడని హీరో
(3) tragic hero :: విషాద హీరో
(4) war hero :: యుద్ధ హీరో
(5) folk hero :: జానపద హీరో
(6) national hero :: జాతీయ హీరో
(7) anti-hero :: వ్యతిరేక హీరో
1. brave person ::
2. star ::
4. heron ::
5. champion ::
6. submarine sandwich ::
hero, herod, heroes, heroine, heroism
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Met my childhood HERO,
now I get to ride in an ambulance.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 22
...because he is a HERO and he is not
going to be in a wheelchair at 43.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
to be a HERO.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
I've heard about him.
He's an American HERO.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
I don't want you to be a HERO.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
English to Telugu Dictionary: hero
Meaning and definitions of hero, translation in Telugu language for hero with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of hero in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "hero"
What hero means in Telugu, hero meaning
in Telugu, hero definition, examples and pronunciation
of hero in Telugu language.