మృగముల తోలు, సుమారు 120 ఏకరాల భూమి
Noun(1) the dressed skin of an animal (especially a large animal(2) body covering of a living animal
Verb(1) prevent from being seen or discovered(2) be or go into hiding; keep out of sight, as for protection and safety(3) cover as if with a shroud(4) make undecipherable or imperceptible by obscuring or concealing
(1) Once Kyle and Drake reach the gas station they park the car and hide their weapons under their shirts and get out.(2) Any writer hoping to break in must have the thickest hide .(3) The night is filled with bright, sparkling stars as far as the eye can see, without cloud or smog to hide them.(4) the GardaÔö£┬í were after his hide(5) Most predatory dinosaurs such as tyrannosaurs and velociraptors have usually been depicted in museums, films and books as covered in a thick hide of dull brown or green skin.(6) he used to hide out in a cave(7) In much of England the hide was reckoned as of 120 acres, in Wessex generally as of 40 or 48.(8) I spent an afternoon observing the female Kentish plover, obtaining good views from an observation hide .(9) I knew I couldn't hide forever in my room.(10) to hide your feelings from sb(11) We expect the camera crew to sit patiently in a camouflaged hide , waiting for the wildlife to wander by.(12) It's days like this when you want to go back to bed, hide under the covers and pretend the world is a happy place filled with kitties and rainbows.(13) his feet were protected with strips of hide(14) she had never managed to develop a hide quite tough enough for his barbs to bounce off(15) Leather is sold by the hide and costs Ôö¼├║21 per square metre.(16) The guy had a hide as thick as a rhino, loved his politics and he didn't have a mean bone in his body.
(1) to hide :: దాచడానికి
(2) hide-and-seek :: దాగుడు మూతలు
(3) hide behind :: వెనుక దాచడానికి
(4) hide from :: నుండి దాచడానికి
(5) play hide-and-seek :: దాగుడుమూతలు ఆడు
(6) hide in :: లో దాచడానికి
1. skin ::
2. fell ::
3. pelt ::
4. conceal ::
5. conceal oneself ::
6. obscure ::
7. veil ::
9. cover ::
hide, hided, hides
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Hide you?
- I formally request sanctuary.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
We didn't try to HIDE our disappointment.
"That's not a monster," I told Cersei.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
Please, HIDE me somewhere.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
No point in trying to
HIDE behind that face.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 9
Please. You have to HIDE me.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
English to Telugu Dictionary: hide
Meaning and definitions of hide, translation in Telugu language for hide with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of hide in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "hide"
What hide means in Telugu, hide meaning in Telugu, hide definition, examples and pronunciation of hide in Telugu language.