Noun(1) a local and well-defined elevation of the land(2) structure consisting of an artificial heap or bank usually of earth or stones(3) United States railroad tycoon (1838-1916(4) risque English comedian (1925-1992(5) (baseball
Verb(1) form into a hill
(1) They were currently heading down a hill in the road, which had taken effort to scale, but there wasn't any involved in going down.(2) It is a position that has long been no more than a hill of rhetorical dung.(3) if frost threatens our new plants, we hill them up(4) a hill of sliding shingle(5) Above the crest of the craggy hill the pilots had landed on, a small squad of Germans appeared, shouting and motioning to the parachutes.(6) The customer also added that the car seemed to run strange whenever she was descending a hill or steep grade.(7) Dip in to any part of the page and it's like lifting a rock off a hill of sleaze.(8) Of course, a few of these stretched into Fygrai, leading down a hill of covered-over rubble towards another settlement.(9) they were climbing a steep hill in low gear(10) Scary Street runs up a steep hill to a T junction onto a busy road.(11) It sounded like they were just coming down the small hill on the access road, where it meets the main road at a right angle.(12) He was standing on a hill of sand, so he was much higher than her.(13) I finally reached a section of road with a small hill at the bottom, which lead all the way to a gate and a neighborhood of cookie cutter houses.(14) More often than not, such endeavors end with a pile of bills and a hill of broken hearts.(15) A tricky road, on a hill where the cars, as they coast down, can't help but nudge over 30.(16) From the south and west, leave the M20 at junction 7, turning left along the slip road and up the hill .
(1) steep hill :: ఏటవాలు కొండకు
(2) down the hill :: కొండ క్రిందికి
(3) high hill :: అధిక కొండ
(4) up the hill :: కొండ పై
(5) at the top of the hill :: కొండ ఎగువన
(6) small hill :: చిన్న కొండ
(7) brow of a hill :: ఒక కొండ brow
(8) rocky hill :: రాతి కొండ
1. high ground ::
2. heap ::
3. mound ::
hill, hillary, hills, hilly
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
is the HILL you want to die on.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 19
To my home. Horn Hill.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 3
♪ And if there is no room
Upon the HILL ♪
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
It's primitive, no better than the HILL tribes.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
I fought with the HILL tribes.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
English to Telugu Dictionary: hill
Meaning and definitions of hill, translation in Telugu language for hill with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of hill in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "hill"
What hill means in Telugu, hill meaning in Telugu, hill definition, examples and pronunciation of hill in Telugu language.