Pronoun(1) used as the object of a verb or preposition to refer to a male person or animal previously mentioned as the subject of the clause.(2) he or him personally (used to emphasize a particular male person or animal mentioned).
(1) he was talking to himself(2) When he came home by himself , Mum would have me looking out the window, watching for him.(3) In this case the subject of the spell literally worries himself or herself to death.(4) the article referred to him himself(5) they were in their twenties like himself(6) he was pleased with himself(7) He introduced himself to me by the punch table, and we have remained friends ever since.(8) he drew a picture of himself(9) he thought of nobody except himself(10) he bought himself a new bike(11) he'll hurt himself(12) is himself at home?(13) Darren blames himself for not telling his parents that Demi and Leo were running away.(14) the teacher is himself a musician(15) Buddha referred to himself as a healer and his teachings as a course of treatment.(16) the steward introduced himself as Pete
(1) by himself :: తనకు తానే
(2) to himself :: తనను
(3) for himself :: అతని కోసం
(4) he himself :: అతను తనను తాను
(5) all by himself :: ఒక్కడినే
(6) beside himself :: తనను పక్కన
(7) in himself :: తనకు
1. himself ::
2. in propria persona ::
4. herself ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Oberyn believes in HIMSELF.
- That's putting it mildly.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
Ragnar Lothbrok has a very
high opinion of HIMSELF.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 6
And he asked for you HIMSELF.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
I'll ask the King to
speak with you HIMSELF.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
"The Professor HIMSELF."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
English to Telugu Dictionary: himself
Meaning and definitions of himself, translation in Telugu language for himself with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of himself in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "himself"
What himself means in Telugu, himself meaning
in Telugu, himself definition, examples and pronunciation
of himself in Telugu language.