Noun(1) an opening into or through something(2) an opening deliberately made in or through something(3) one playing period (from tee to green(4) an unoccupied space(5) a depression hollowed out of solid matter(6) a fault(7) informal terms for a difficult situation(8) informal terms for the mouth
Verb(1) hit the ball into the hole(2) make holes in
(1) there was a hole in the roof(2) Your eyes can follow the ball to the hole , but your spine angle stays the same.(3) they got him out of a hole(4) I thought if I could hit my lob wedge and stop the ball below the hole , I had a shot at par.(5) Students were aggrieved at the possibility of being ├ö├ç├┐stuck renting a hole in Cowley├ö├ç├û as Jessop put it.(6) I hate this hole of a country(7) he had a hole in his sock(8) the mouse escaped into its hole(9) Just two weeks ago the bridge was temporarily closed while city officials repaired a gaping hole in its deteriorating surface.(10) Hounds that have successfully tracked a fox are trained to pull it or dig it out of its hole , and the fox is killed.(11) But a bad drive down the 17th led to only a par and when he pulled his approach to the last 45 feet wide he needed to hole it to win or three-putt to lose.(12) hole in one(13) she is missed terribly and her death has left a hole in all our lives(14) Unfortunately, the Dingle man managed to get his ball just nine metres from the hole but it was a very credible attempt for someone unused to the tee.(15) get off your hole and do something(16) he dug out a small hole in the snow
(1) hele :: hele
(2) heal :: నయం
(3) black hole :: కృష్ణ బిలం
(4) supermassive black hole :: సూపర్ మాసివ్ కాల రంధ్రం
(5) hole in one :: ఒక రంధ్రం
(6) bullet hole :: బుల్లెట్ రంధ్రం
(7) hole up :: రంధ్రం
(8) small hole :: చిన్న రంధ్రం
(9) dig a hole :: ఒక రంధ్రం తీయండి
(10) deep hole :: లోతైన రంధ్రం
(11) hole puncher :: రంధ్రం ఏర్పరిచే యంత్రం
(12) hole in the ground :: భూమిలో రంధ్రం
1. opening ::
2. pit ::
3. burrow ::
5. hovel ::
6. predicament ::
7. hollow ::
8. pickle ::
9. cakehole ::
10. hole out ::
1. bulge ::
2. camber ::
3. jut ::
4. projection ::
5. protrusion ::
hole, holed, holes, holey, holing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Maybe that's because
your HOLE is still open.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 21
I just wanna crawl into a HOLE and die.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
But I'm noting a little HOLE
in your plot though.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
or you'll put a HOLE
in that chainmail.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
or those guys that go in a rat HOLE,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
English to Telugu Dictionary: hole
Meaning and definitions of hole, translation in Telugu language for hole with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of hole in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "hole"
What hole means in Telugu, hole meaning in Telugu, hole definition, examples and pronunciation of hole in Telugu language.