Adjective(1) not disposed to cheat or defraud; not deceptive or fraudulent(2) without dissimulation; frank(3) worthy of being depended on(4) without pretensions(5) marked by truth(6) not forged(7) gained or earned without cheating or stealing
(1) I love to eat as much as the next guy, but I also love simplicity - honest food that nourishes, that lets ingredients speak for themselves.(2) Remember, your compliments must be honest , sincere and genuine.(3) It's an honest mistake and an assumption we've all made I'm sure.(4) We would like to thank all the students who gave us honest and sincere information on a broad range of issues in their lives.(5) Even unusually honest journalists are not free of faults.(6) He described the episode last summer as ├ö├ç├┐an honest mistake.├ö├ç├û(7) Harley shrugged, but then decided to give her his honest , sincere reply.(8) I've been neglecting my journal but I'm determined to try harder, honest .(9) And the woman draws herself up and delivers a stirring dialogue on her right to stay there and earn an honest living.(10) References attached to the form described him as ├ö├ç├┐reliable, honest and trustworthy├ö├ç├û.(11) They both are very direct men, they both are very honest and sincere men and they both are men who don't mince their words.(12) What is forgotten in most of the talk about litter on our streets and indiscriminate dumping is that it is the law-abiding, honest and upright members of the community that have to pay to have it cleaned up.(13) For a transaction of this magnitude to be successful, all parties involved must be honest , sincere and truthful to one another.(14) In general, focus group discussions consisted of honest , open and frank opinions of what the students thought about the class.(15) It is becoming hard to find genuinely honest and readable accounts of football.(16) I'm partial to having fish filleted before me, but a good, simple, honest pan of crÔö£┬¼pes Suzette is tough to beat.
(1) to be honest :: నిజాయితిగా చెప్పాలంటే
(2) be honest :: నిజాయితీగా ఉండు
(3) honest man :: నిజాయితీ గల మనిషి
(4) honest person :: నిజాయితీ వ్యక్తి
(5) good and honest :: నిజాయితీతో
(6) honest people :: నిజాయితీ ప్రజలు
(7) clean and honest :: శుభ్రంగా మరియు నిజాయితీ
(8) honest girl :: నిజాయితీ అమ్మాయి
1. upright ::
2. truthful ::
3. genuine ::
4. honorable ::
5. fair ::
7. good ::
1. dishonest ::
2. lying ::
3. mendacious ::
honest, honester, honestest, honestly, honesty
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Why not just be HONEST?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 15
Not me, I'm 100% HONEST
in all of my relationships.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 7
If I'm going to be HONEST,
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
No. I'll be HONEST.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 20
You know, just once, I would like to go out
with someone who is nice and HONEST...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
English to Telugu Dictionary: honest
Meaning and definitions of honest, translation in Telugu language for honest with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of honest in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "honest"
What honest means in Telugu, honest meaning in Telugu, honest definition, examples and pronunciation of honest in Telugu language.