టోపీ, తలను, మెడను కప్పునది
Noun(1) an aggressive and violent young criminal(2) a protective covering that is part of a plant(3) (slang(4) a tubular attachment used to keep stray light out of the lens of a camera(5) (falconry(6) metal covering leading to a vent that exhausts smoke or fumes(7) the folding roof of a carriage(8) a headdress that protects the head and face(9) protective covering consisting of a metal part that covers the engine(10) (zoology
Verb(1) cover with a hood
(1) But his violent past finally catches up with the hood turned husband and father in this rumination on America's predatory predilection to use force.(2) It's the same principal falconers use when they put a hood over a falcon's head.(3) The attacker, whose face was covered by a hood , grabbed her from behind in the dark alley.(4) You might not have a hood , but you will always have neighbors.(5) Ignoring the name, I slipped on the coat and tugged the hood over my face.(6) Other aluminum panels on the Maybach body shell are the roof, hood , and front fenders.(7) Snow was starting to settle on her shoulders and on the top of the hood of her coat.(8) A chemical fume hood is located in the main room.(9) a jacket with a detachable hood(10) Becca replaced the valve covers and slammed the hood down.(11) Air deflectors installed in front of a vehicle's hood are also often designed to match the style of the vehicle's bumper.(12) Practice under the hood in good weather to do the hard stuff.(13) Additionally, the car's hood , doors, fenders, trunk lid, engine and suspension are aluminum.(14) White spots on the hood may be absent or occur in patches.(15) One drawback about the folding hard top is that you can't get luggage out when the hood is folded down.(16) When using a large apparatus inside the hood , place the equipment on blocks, when safe and practical, to allow air flow beneath it.
(1) fume hood :: ఫ్యూమ్ హుడ్
(2) cooker hood :: కుక్కర్ హుడ్
(3) lens hood :: లెన్స్ హుడ్
(4) exhaust hood :: ఎగ్జాస్ట్ హుడ్
(5) extractor hood :: ఎక్స్ట్రాక్టర్ హుడ్
(6) stove hood :: స్టవ్ హుడ్
(7) kitchen hood :: వంటగది హుడ్
(8) range hood :: పరిధి హుడ్
(9) rain hood :: వర్షం హుడ్
1. head covering ::
2. cowl ::
3. exhaust hood ::
4. cap ::
5. punk ::
6. lens hood ::
hood, hooded, hooding, hoods
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
♪ Hood rat, HOOD rat
Hoochie mama ♪♪
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
My take-home doesn't allow
for that whole Robin Hood thing.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 10
...in Grabber Lime
with a shaker HOOD.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
- I'm not Peter Pan, I'm Robin Hood.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 6
You watched too much TV.
Do you think we're Robin Hood?
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
English to Telugu Dictionary: hood
Meaning and definitions of hood, translation in Telugu language for hood with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of hood in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "hood"
What hood means in Telugu, hood meaning in Telugu, hood definition, examples and pronunciation of hood in Telugu language.