Noun(1) solid-hoofed herbivorous quadruped domesticated since prehistoric times(2) a padded gymnastic apparatus on legs(3) troops trained to fight on horseback(4) a framework for holding wood that is being sawed(5) a chessman shaped to resemble the head of a horse; can move two squares horizontally and one vertically (or vice versa
Verb(1) provide with a horse or horses
(1) For the great horse called heroin will take you to hell.(2) The horse family - Equiidae - was an especial success story during the Neogene.(3) A horse pulling a cart carrying racegoers was struck by lightning and died and a passenger was killed.(4) He fought alongside the duke at the naval battles off Lowestoft in 1665 and at Sole Bay in 1672 and, though a catholic, was made colonel of a regiment of horse .(5) A year later Olga won her first award at the national title meet - a gold medal in the horse vault.(6) Racing began about three minutes after man domesticated the horse .(7) The next level down was the commander of the fire unit - the horse artillery troop or foot artillery company - equivalent to modern batteries.(8) The cavalry regiments have always been splendidly dressed, with the light horse being the most dashing.(9) Before the enemy had time to turn to see what was happening, mace, lance, and horse slammed right into them.(10) forty horse and sixty foot(11) Attempting a vault, her right foot missed the springboard and she crashed headfirst at full speed into the horse .(12) R. Mikaelyan was first among the Soviet gymnasts who started with the long horse .(13) He remembers his first taste of marijuana, his first snort of horse .(14) He won the silver medal on the long horse and a special prize for an original vault.(15) His error was so glaring that Gagan should have noticed right away and pulled up his horse , as the rules of racing dictate.(16) Meanwhile, Gary or Craig, or whatever his name was from Steps, possibly became the first person to be throw by a gymnasium horse .
(1) horse riding :: గుర్రపు స్వారీ
(2) ride a horse :: గుర్రపు స్వారీకి
(3) horse racing :: గుర్రపు పందెం
(4) dark horse :: ముదురు రంగు గుర్రం
(5) rocking horse :: రాకింగ్ గుర్రం
(6) horse race :: గుర్రపు పందెం
(7) horse rider :: రౌతు
(8) horse-drawn :: గుర్రపు
(9) dead horse :: చనిపోయిన గుర్రం
1. mount ::
2. cavalry ::
3. sawhorse ::
4. knight ::
horse, horsed, horseless, horses, horsey, horsing, unhorse, unhorses
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
When am I
going to get a HORSE of my own?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
because I know it can generate
enough current to kill a HORSE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 9
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
My HORSE took an arrow so I was on foot,
slogging through the mud.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
Yeah, and you get your picture taken
on the big marble HORSE out front.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
English to Telugu Dictionary: horse
Meaning and definitions of horse, translation in Telugu language for horse with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of horse in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "horse"
What horse means in Telugu, horse meaning
in Telugu, horse definition, examples and pronunciation
of horse in Telugu language.