చెడ్డ, జబ్బు పడిన
Noun(1) an often persistent bodily disorder or disease; a cause for complaining
Adjective(1) affected by an impairment of normal physical or mental function(2) resulting in suffering or adversity(3) distressing(4) indicating hostility or enmity(5) presaging ill fortune
Adverb(1) (`ill' is often used as a combining form(2) unfavorably or with disapproval(3) with difficulty or inconvenience; scarcely or hardly
(1) We didn't wish the fox ill , but his determination to steal our hens didn't make him a friend of the family either.(2) The wife admitted that she and her husband had frequently had potted meat from the shop without ill effects.(3) Cursing their ill luck, the ad men are spending extra money to remove these posters to make the hoardings visible.(4) Perhaps you are living with someone who is ill with a life-threatening disease.(5) You don't hear people talking about any other part that the markets will take care of it, that free trade is the panacea for every ill .(6) For his ill fortune alone, defeat was unthinkable.(7) In short, I wish Mr Akam no ill , but hope this acts as a piece of constructive criticism.(8) The ill effects included foetal hypoxia and death, neo-natal jaundice and several such complications.(9) The symbol is formed from the shape of a cross, with the arms bent to the right symbolising health and life, or to the left, which came to symbolise ill fortune.(10) As explained elsewhere, the trip to Brisbane, or more precisely the trip back, was a journey of ill omen for young Les as it threw him into the close company of Tim O'Sullivan.(11) Compared to the convenience of the tool, the ill effect of spam is very serious.(12) During the bloody war in Bosnia, various drug companies donated tons of their medicines to treat the war's wounded and the ill .(13) Some of the exhibits clearly illustrated the ill effects of pollution on public health.(14) If that's for good or ill can't be judged, because the only vestiges we get of that more satirical version are a few extended scenes among the extras.(15) On the occasion his mother had taken ill and he was trying to get assistance for her.(16) Is this an ill omen, I wonder, or some kind of inner-city voodoo ritual?
(1) fall ill :: జబ్బు పడుట
(2) be ill :: అనారోగ్యపడు
(3) feel ill :: అనారోగ్యము ఉన్నట్టు గా ఉంది
(4) mentally ill :: మానసిక అనారోగ్యంతో
(5) get ill :: అనారోగ్యంతో పొందండి
(6) ill-fated :: దురదృష్టకరమైన
(7) ill-treat :: అనారోగ్యంతో-ట్రీట్
1. unwell ::
2. harmful ::
3. hostile ::
4. unlucky ::
5. rude ::
6. bad ::
7. ominous ::
8. sick ::
10. harm ::
12. ailment ::
13. poorly ::
15. barely ::
17. badly ::
1. anodyne ::
2. benign ::
3. innocent ::
4. innocuous ::
5. inoffensive ::
6. safe ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I expect I'll have to before this is over.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
and I'll prove
it to you?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 2
But I'll never serve him.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
I'll know you're a man of your word
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 6
I'll have your head on a spike!
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
English to Telugu Dictionary: ill
Meaning and definitions of ill, translation in Telugu language for ill with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of ill in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "ill"
What ill means in Telugu, ill meaning in Telugu, ill definition, examples and pronunciation of ill in Telugu language.