వెంటనే, ప్రక్కనే ఉన్న
Adjective(1) of the present time and place(2) very close or connected in space or time(3) having no intervening medium(4) immediately before or after as in a chain of cause and effect(5) performed with little or no delay
(1) The imitation did not represent the thing but was the thing and replaced the thing's immediate presence.(2) Martin created a bit of a barrier of folded space around his immediate vicinity.(3) It's not extensive enough and talking to people in the immediate vicinity is not sufficient.(4) But it has also presented an immediate and magnified picture of what war means on the ground, removed from any wider context of the political ends being pursued.(5) Both weddings have had about 30 guests - just immediate family and close friends - and both have used restaurants for their reception.(6) in the immediate area(7) And once the immediate conflict was over, why did he disappear?(8) The prisoner's continued liberty or, as the case may be, immediate release, would present an unacceptable risk to the public of further offences being committed.(9) Pedestrians, drivers and pets have been hurt and killed in the immediate vicinity of my home and I am happy that the changes will slow down all vehicles and increase the safety of every road user.(10) She knew that she shouldn't trust anyone outside of her immediate family or tiny group of close friends.(11) Close and prolonged contact, such as that found within immediate families and households, is usually required for there to be any likelihood of the infection being spread.(12) Rather it was a sense of living in the present, appreciating my immediate environment, and giving feelings equal footing with ideas.(13) To date I am still receiving complaints from residents and workers in the immediate vicinity that the smell at times is overpowering and unbearable.(14) The immediate connection between the ├ö├ç├┐Void├ö├ç├û and our conceptions of chaos may not be explicit to many readers.(15) As daylight drew close, she began to think about the immediate future.(16) Motown execs are right about one thing: there's little immediate threat of a financial collapse.
(1) immediate family :: దగ్గరి చుట్టాలు
(2) immediate action :: తక్షణ చర్య
(3) with immediate effect :: తక్షణమే
(4) immediate effect :: తక్షణమే
(5) immediate response :: తక్షణ ప్రతిస్పందనను
(6) immediate delivery :: వెంటనే డెలివరీ
(7) immediate impact :: తక్షణ ప్రభావం
(8) immediate superior :: తక్షణ అధికారి
(9) immediate boss :: తక్షణ బాస్
(10) immediate destination :: తక్షణ గమ్యం
1. instant ::
2. current ::
3. recent ::
5. direct ::
6. prompt ::
7. contiguous ::
1. indirect ::
immediate, immediately, immediateness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm noticing an IMMEDIATE
lowering of my inhibitions.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
could be in our IMMEDIATE interest.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
Get ready for IMMEDIATE intervention.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
I request IMMEDIATE entry.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
and the IMMEDIATE release
of Missandei of Naath.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
English to Telugu Dictionary: immediate
Meaning and definitions of immediate, translation in Telugu language for immediate with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of immediate in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "immediate"
What immediate means in Telugu, immediate meaning
in Telugu, immediate definition, examples and pronunciation
of immediate in Telugu language.