చిన్నముక్క, అతి చిన్నభాగము
- అంగుళాలద్రవ్యోల్బణం పెరిగిందిఅంగుళాలుభేటీ
Noun(1) a unit of length equal to one twelfth of a foot(2) a unit of measurement for advertising space
Verb(1) advance slowly, as if by inches
(1) He budged not one inch on the bitter controversies dividing his party├ö├ç┬¬(2) New Labour, like the rest of us, must surely know they're going to romp the next election but they aren't prepared to budge an inch just in case.(3) ├ö├ç├┐It is always a magical experience to come back here,├ö├ç├û says Caroline as we inch along the banks of the salmon stream flowing past the lodge.(4) The CPI has said the government refused to budge an inch despite several pleas by delegations which have met the Home Minister.(5) I want carnage, I want blood, I want screaming in the cathedrals; I want begging and repentance and the look on your face when you realise that I'm not budging an inch .(6) Yes, indeed, the transgenerational poor are excluded, as the bottom fifth of our population has not budged an inch in the luxe explosion.(7) I had no intention of budging an inch(8) Limited visibility due to heavy rain and massive traffic jams forced us to inch along in the Blazer.(9) Overall, everyone's favourite self-indulgent superpower hasn't budged an inch .(10) Autorickshaw drivers, on the other hand, refuse to budge an inch on the issue of switching to digital meters.(11) Our glass didn't budge an inch and neither of us thought of Jane.(12) Scalia budged not one inch during the question-and-answer period after a speech Tuesday at Amherst College in Massachusetts.(13) The screwdriver barely fit, and he was just tall enough to reach it, but it was enough, and he started to slowly inch the screws out of the door.(14) He would slowly inch his finger into the case while his comrades watched, rubbing their hands together in maniacal glee.(15) Not that this has persuaded any of Mr Keyes' successors at the Dublin Custom House over the past half century or so to budge an inch .(16) Fact is, as this tricky little self-delusional phrase indicates, corporately we're not budging an inch , and never will until we're all dead of profit.
(1) square inch :: చదరపు అంగుళం
(2) inch by inch :: అంగుళాల ద్వారా అంగుళాల
(3) every inch :: ప్రతి అంగుళం
(4) an inch :: ఒక అంగుళం
(5) cubic inch :: క్యూబిక్ అంగుళాల
1. in ::
inch, inched, inches, inching
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's on a five and a
quarter INCH floppy.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 5
and from what I hear, Jaime Lannister's
half an INCH shy of an INCH.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 2
Doesn't drop an INCH.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 9
A handful of dry pasta
about an INCH in diameter...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
Short jokes? Really? You're like
a quarter of an INCH taller than me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 4
English to Telugu Dictionary: inch
Meaning and definitions of inch, translation in Telugu language for inch with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of inch in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "inch"
What inch means in Telugu, inch meaning in Telugu, inch definition, examples and pronunciation of inch in Telugu language.