ప్రదేశం, ఆసమనం, కొత్తగా వచ్చిన, ఉత్తారాధికారిగా వచ్చిన
Noun(1) the act of entering
Adjective(1) arriving at a place or position(2) entering upon a position of office vacated by another
(1) Only the 1,566-foot long viaduct carrying the railway line across Morecambe Bay holds its own against the incoming tide - very exciting to watch.(2) Caden Martin was the student body incoming Treasurer and President of the Debate Club.(3) It is well-known for its treacherous sands and fast-moving incoming tides.(4) Currently, there are six doctors working in three shifts to screen the incoming passengers.(5) Although he had lost his bid for re-election, Parker legally remained in office until the incoming administration was sworn in.(6) Meanwhile, contact remained open, by mobile phone, between the lifeboat crew and the boys who managed to shelter under the cliff and on rocks twelve feet above the raging incoming tide.(7) We could not say man waves to greet incoming passenger, because that second description gives a particular interpretation to the physical action.(8) The incoming administration will face a difficult set of industrial policy requirements to grow employment and create the wealth upon which so much of its programme will be predicated.(9) Juvenile salmon use more than one migration path and sea lice can travel large distances on incoming tides.(10) Thirty years on, by now a land artist with a particular interest in labyrinths, he found himself on a beach on Scotland's west coast, using similar skills to construct a work he knew would soon be washed away by the incoming tide.(11) Subscribers here can receive incoming mail from anywhere in the world, though sending mails is confined at present to the five States.(12) Paging mechanisms were created to activate sleeping mobile telephones to receive incoming calls.(13) The system was planned only in the sense that we knew how we could help incoming officials, if only they would let us, and we had some sense of how they could help us.(14) The only motion was that of the incoming tide, stealing smoothly through the forest at one knot.(15) Kathleen Hosey in her capacity as Federation CDA congratulated the incoming officers in their appointments.(16) It was an incoming communication from a scrambled source.
(1) incoming call :: ఇన్కమింగ్ కాల్
(2) incoming mail :: రానున్న లేఖ
(3) incoming mail server :: ఇన్కమింగ్ మెయిల్ సర్వర్
(4) incoming message :: ఇన్కమింగ్ సందేశాన్ని
(5) incoming and outgoing :: ఇన్కమింగ్ మరియు అవుట్గోయింగ్
(6) incoming letter :: ఇన్కమింగ్ లేఖ
(7) incoming telegram :: ఇన్కమింగ్ టెలిగ్రామ్
(8) incoming tide :: ఇన్కమింగ్ పోటు
5. inbound ::
6. entry ::
8. entrance ::
9. ingress ::
1. departure ::
2. exit ::
3. farewell ::
4. going ::
5. parting ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
There’s an INCOMING cell phone call
from inside the building.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
-An INCOMING call in the repeater.
-Record it. Now.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
for INCOMING post-docs tonight.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 1
Need the location of an INCOMING caller.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 14
English to Telugu Dictionary: incoming
Meaning and definitions of incoming, translation in Telugu language for incoming with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of incoming in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "incoming"
What incoming means in Telugu, incoming meaning in Telugu, incoming definition, examples and pronunciation of incoming in Telugu language.