పిచ్చి, వెఱ్ఱి, మనోవికలము
Adjective(1) afflicted with or characteristic of mental derangement(2) very foolish
(1) Her mind told her she was insane , but her instincts were guiding her now.(2) Seriously, who expects me to really go in and converse with such an insane psycho?(3) Abortion has given way to euthanasia, and euthanasia shall give way to the killing of the criminally and mentally insane .(4) For people to go out and say my agent made a mistake is utterly ridiculous and insane .(5) When the three of them made it safely past Marsha and her insane , childish behavior, they sighed.(6) She laughed, her eyes weren't focused and she seemed to have lost her mind and gone insane .(7) He is propelled into an insane frenzy.(8) She looked up with eyes of insane fury that didn't seem at all normal, even for a psycho.(9) When you say diminished state, I mean, I haven't heard any sign that he had a mental defect or was insane .(10) He rebels by breaking free of the role by doing senseless, insane things despite his obvious talent.(11) They intend to argue that he is too sick to defend himself, while denying that he is mentally incompetent or insane .(12) In these circumstances it is insane and illogical that we persist with youth football in darkest winter.(13) The wife was certifiably insane and had spoken of committing suicide on many occasions.(14) Had I just gone mentally insane , or was I holding four crisp one hundred dollar bills in my hand?(15) But all the same I gave it to him without wetting my pants of muttering something stupid and insane .(16) Honestly, I don't see how I could make my social life dependent on just one person without going insane .
(1) go insane :: పిచ్చిగా ప్రవర్తించు
(2) insane asylum :: వెఱ్ఱి శరణాలయంలో
(3) the insane :: పిచ్చి
(4) become insane :: పిచ్చి మారింది
(5) be insane :: పిచ్చివాడు అయి
1. mentally ill ::
2. maniacal ::
3. foolish ::
4. mad ::
1. balanced ::
2. sane ::
3. sound ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Are you INSANE?
You're not gonna party with them.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 7
He wasn't INSANE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 8
This is INSANE.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 5
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
I didn't do anything.
He's just gone INSANE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
English to Telugu Dictionary: insane
Meaning and definitions of insane, translation in Telugu language for insane with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of insane in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "insane"
What insane means in Telugu, insane meaning in Telugu, insane definition, examples and pronunciation of insane in Telugu language.