Noun(1) a device that requires skill for proper use(2) the means whereby some act is accomplished(3) a person used by another to gain an end(4) (law(5) the semantic role of the entity (usually inanimate(6) any of various devices or contrivances that can be used to produce musical tones or sounds
Verb(1) equip with instruments for measuring, recording, or controlling(2) write an instrumental score for(3) address a legal document to
(1) It is very tempting to use prosecutions as a political instrument or a tool for revenge.(2) This instrument is a favourite tool of the armed forces and mountain climbers all over the world.(3) Columbus had no instrument to measure his speed, so he simply observed bubbles and debris floating past his ship and used those observations to make an estimate of the speed.(4) Both have committed themselves to developing education as an instrument of social change.(5) Yet, sharing a meal is one of the most powerful social levelers, a potent instrument of social bonding and dissolving boundaries.(6) a percussion instrument(7) The man took command in the home also; the woman was degraded and reduced to servitude; she became a mere instrument for the production of children.(8) Not being a legal instrument , the Declaration would appear to be outside international law.(9) a surgical instrument(10) The chlorophyll content was measured with an instrument called a SPAD meter which is sensitive to slight chlorophyll differences.(11) Language, in this sense, was truly an instrument of power and social control.(12) It's not really an instrument of social change, as such.(13) The document signed on May 7 is a remarkable legal instrument .(14) He was the mere agent of the Army Council, bound to obey their orders or resign his post - the mere instrument through whose hands the libel passed for publication.(15) It concerned an action to recover commission on sale where the instrument recording the contract of sale was insufficiently stamped.(16) Moshe Rabbeinu was a mere transcriber, the instrument through which these words reached us.
(1) musical instrument :: సంగీత వాయిద్యం
(2) play an instrument :: ఒక వాయిద్యం ప్లే
(3) string instrument :: స్ట్రింగ్ వాయిద్యం
(4) brass instrument :: ఇత్తడి వాయిద్యం
(5) wind instrument :: వాయు వాయిద్యంలో
(6) instrument panel :: ఇన్స్ట్రుమెంట్ పానెల్
(7) financial instrument :: ఆర్థిక సాధనంగా
(8) measuring instrument :: కొలిచే పరికరం
(9) stringed instrument :: తీగ వాయిద్యం
1. implement ::
2. measuring device ::
3. agent ::
4. pawn ::
5. cat's-paw ::
ఒకరు చేయడానికి ఇష్టపడని పనిని వేరే వ్యక్తి చేయటం
6. musical instrument ::
7. official document ::
8. tool ::
instrument, instrumentation, instrumented, instrumenting, instruments
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We could take some more
simulated INSTRUMENT readings.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
Maybe sometime you can
try that on my INSTRUMENT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 5
"Hey, wanna come over to my house
and hear me play an INSTRUMENT...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
The blunt INSTRUMENT
that will be the focus of my murder trial?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
She says, "Do you play
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 4
English to Telugu Dictionary: instrument
Meaning and definitions of instrument, translation in Telugu language for instrument with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of instrument in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "instrument"
What instrument means in Telugu, instrument meaning in Telugu, instrument definition, examples and pronunciation of instrument in Telugu language.